Farewell Farah and Michael

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Jackson's music was great, but he was rather odd. He had too many weird things going on in the last 15 years or so. Remember him dangling his child from a balcony a few years back.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ack...MJ is dead :frown:. To me that is like saying the 80's I grew up in are officially dead to...His songs were so much a part of everything I remember most from grade school, what with being born the same time as 'Beat It'. *sigh*
He really wasn't that old, even mid-sixtes is pretty young now, .but fifty, ack..:frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
oh my gosh!i cant believe michael jackson died! :frown: i didnt know that! i loved him! may both of their souls rest in peace. :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Jackson's music was great, but he was rather odd. He had too many weird things going on in the last 15 years or so. Remember him dangling his child from a balcony a few years back.
Please, we shouldn't remember him for stupid things like that. We should remember him for the great musician that he was. And his music odd? I couldn't disagree more. His music was genious. I even did "Billie Jean" in my school talent show one year, with the outfit and everything. Michael was a legend.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Please, we shouldn't remember him for stupid things like that. We should remember him for the great musician that he was. And his music odd? I couldn't disagree more. His music was genious. I even did "Billie Jean" in my school talent show one year, with the outfit and everything. Michael was a legend.
I agree very much..the saddest part is he was just about to start touring again and that he passed all the tests about his health with flying colors just lately:sympathy:.

Luke

Reaction score
RIP Michael ... i came so close twice now to seeing him live - so sad. I'm sure things will become clearer over the next few weeks what was happening with him but it sounds like another case of someone being messed up by fame. If people are thinking about posting about the controversy around Michael maybe they'd be reminded it isn't the time or place for that. its a time for respect whatever this person was or wasn't.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I grew up with Farah & Michael in their early careers. I used to flip my hair like Farah. I actually said to myself today, whilst walking around the shopping mall, well Ed McMahon & Farah Fawcett passed away, celebrity deaths come in 3's(explained by my mother), I wondered who would be the 3rd.

:cry:Rest in Peace: Ed, Farah, and Michael. :sympathy:

ngreen522

Reaction score
Big MJ fan here. Like, own every album/ know every song fan. This is heartbreaking. I always wondered why he never did anything with the Muppets, seeing as how he was such a fan of Disney. I think I maybe saw him in a brief cameo on Sesame Street, but that's it. Someone please enlighten me if I'm wrong. I've never seen him in concert but I always took comfort in the thought that one day I'll be 40 and I'll finally get to see Mike, 65-all washed up with a recurring show in Vegas. It wouldn't matter to me cuz I'd be front row center and still in love with him. Having to come to the realization that this will now never happen is kinda turning my stomach. I think I'll hit my fav karaoke spot this saturday night and sing nothing but his songs ... MJ Love 4ever! :cry:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was not really into Michael Jackson at all, but he was certainly a remarkable celebrity.

I remember him being quoted as saying "I wanted to meet Walt Disney, but he died. And I wanted to meet Elvis Presley, but he also died. Now there's nobody left that I really want to meet now."

I wonder how many hundreds of people will be able to say the same thing about having wanted to meet him?

May he (and also Farah) RIP :cry: