Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Chris, Yes she was. I own all the Piggy dolls so far. I really want him to make the pink muppet caper dress/ I understand about justifying buying the same doll, I'm just an insane huge fan of piggy and love them all. I just don't buy the add on dresses and stuff like that. The Christmas Piggy, so far, is by far the best design for piggy. I love them all and can NOT wait to see what other piggys are in store. I did e-mail the tonner company suggesting to re-create outfits from the muppet movies and show, specifically the GMC dress. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic of them all together and post here.:embarrassed:
Hey Muppetguy,

Nice to meet such a huge fan of Piggy, just like I am!

By the pics Ive seen, the Xmas Piggy does look the best, maybe I'll get one, one day!

Id love to see pics of them all together, and to see actual pics of Xmas Piggy, not just the promo pics. Hope Tonner will listen and make some actual screen costumes.

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was tempted to get this Piggy and mix it in with the Mega Muppets in my collection, but in this new economy I've decided to save every penny available for her poser instead. I'm still kicking myself for not having one of these. They're not 100% perfect, but they are very nice. I'm also sacrificing the new blindboxed Vinylmation series too. It's hard not having all of this cool stuff, but it's fantastic to have choices these days!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Muppetguy,

Nice to meet such a huge fan of Piggy, just like I am!

By the pics Ive seen, the Xmas Piggy does look the best, maybe I'll get one, one day!

Id love to see pics of them all together, and to see actual pics of Xmas Piggy, not just the promo pics. Hope Tonner will listen and make some actual screen costumes.

Chris
Hey Chris, I am a Piggy fanatic! Here are 2 quick pics. If someone would like any additional, please let me know. I can always do a photo shoot for the diva...LOL.

All About Piggy:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/DSC00444.jpg

Have yourself a Merry Piggy:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/DSC00445.jpg

The basic Piggy in the first pic has the blonde wig. I wanted her to be the more recent modern looking piggy. My pics are not top quality, like tonners, but I love each of these the same. Can't wait to see what else is in store for the piggy line!

Nick22

Reaction score
i want them so much more after seeing those pictures! dolls aren't my thing, but those would be so cool for display. too bad i have a limited amount of money. looks like i'm gonna have to take on way more chores. so far i have about $200 saved up, and i'm not sure if i should get my animal poser, save for a rizzo, get a whatnot, piggy, etc.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
They are without question drop dead gorgeous.

I would love to add those beauties to my collection, but like everyone else has mention, they're a little too much for me moneywise.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They are without question drop dead gorgeous.

I would love to add those beauties to my collection, but like everyone else has mention, they're a little too much for me moneywise.
I will admit that if they made Scooter or Janice dolls of this quality I'd invest. :wink: :flirt:

Nick22

Reaction score
I will admit that if they made Scooter or Janice dolls of this quality I'd invest. :wink: :flirt:
oh me too. not doubt.

do they have plans to add any other muppets? or are they just sticking with piggy?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
oh me too. not doubt.

do they have plans to add any other muppets? or are they just sticking with piggy?
I think it's just Piggy.

I'd really like to see Disney find new ways to make Muppet figures in dolls and minis. There are lots of things they can do. Still, I'd really dig a Janice in this Tonner form.

Nick22

Reaction score
I think it's just Piggy.

I'd really like to see Disney find new ways to make Muppet figures in dolls and minis. There are lots of things they can do. Still, I'd really dig a Janice in this Tonner form.
i would KILL for a janice tonner doll!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I will admit that if they made Scooter or Janice dolls of this quality I'd invest.
Man if they did make a Janice one, I would probably fall in love with it, :flirt: and it would probably be a prize piece of my collection.

Though I still love these Miss. Piggy ones ok.

Still Janice would be a dream, :flirt::flirt: