The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

beaker

Reaction score
Thank you Pawncracker, Frogboy and everyone else. Tis very very encouraging to hear the magic of Muppetcentral.com will be back soon:smile:

I definitely miss all the articles, and it seems the 1998-2002 period was the busiest.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks SO much, Corey! Means a lot! I'm hoping this'll get off the ground too...

Also, still have three or four articles that need to be proof-read, gang. Anyone willing? One is fan-fic related.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Prawnieeeeeeee!

I'd like to do some articles please. I'll do some on Studio DC (both eps), The Muppet Show Comic Book #1, and the youtube videos. I'll start writing soon! Thank you!

-Bannanasketch

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can do another fan fic related edit (I won't lie, I'm enjoying getting a sneak peek at these) unless someone else is jumping up and down to do it. I promise not to take as long as I did on the other two if you do need me. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Prawnieeeeeeee!

I'd like to do some articles please. I'll do some on Studio DC (both eps), The Muppet Show Comic Book #1, and the youtube videos. I'll start writing soon! Thank you!

-Bannanasketch
Hey man! I've already reviewed the comic books, but Studio DC and the YouTube vids are up for grabs. Go for it! :big_grin:

And Beth, I'll have it along to you soon! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you guys... but I submitted the articles to Phillip over two weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten a response after his initial one. I'm really sorry that nothing has come of all your hard work yet, but I'm still holding out hope that something will... (That's me, forever the optimist.) I promise that, somehow, I'll make your work seen. You can trust me on that, gang! :excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's unfortunate. I'll see what can be done on my end. :super:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Meh. I've got all mine saved to the hard drive. It's not like I can't put them somewhere else ... *evil laughter*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, got a very interesting e-mail this morning when I woke up. Phillip told me that some articles should appear on the site starting next week. So... we'll see what happens! :excited: