1-2-3 Imagine! with Elmo & Friends

StarrFilter

Reaction score
I agree! Don Harper did the music for LBF, WIGU and SB (Sleeping Birdie). Jon Baker did 123 and EVERY other show you've seen :smile: Except for BBSDCO. That music was done by some lame company called Audio By The Bay... big mistake. I really love all of Jon's music though. Don made good theme songs for sure, but Jon Baker is great at choosing and writing great songs that are fun, upbeat and keep you interested throughout. ECB and EMM are great examples of this.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I agree! Don Harper did the music for LBF, WIGU and SB (Sleeping Birdie). Jon Baker did 123 and EVERY other show you've seen :smile: Except for BBSDCO. That music was done by some lame company called Audio By The Bay... big mistake. I really love all of Jon's music though. Don made good theme songs for sure, but Jon Baker is great at choosing and writing great songs that are fun, upbeat and keep you interested throughout. ECB and EMM are great examples of this.
Oh yes, I agree 100%.

Btw, that explains a lot why BBSDCO sounds so...different from other shows. I kinda see why it wasn't a very favorable show behind the scenes(though I liked 'Telephone Talk' & 'Loud and Soft', haha)

One of the FEW shows that has Snuffy in it...and no chance of repeating!:stick_out_tongue:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I had no idea someone posted these!
http://primus.smugmug.com/Other/Kiddie-Shows/9761613_8esqd#661452132_Q2d8R

_________

These brought back some memories even though I saw this in 04'! I remember the hula part though in 98' when I saw it I'm pretty sure they had a random dad up there...whatever happened to that? Lol.

And Starrfilter, if you're reading this, I have to ask, is your friend still on tour has BB in any of the shows? He's a really good BB, he has that "swag" to it...Lol. Has he ever been to Detroit during SSL? I wanna say I at least saw him perform in RFA...('07)

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Yeah, he's on the East Coast tour of Elmo's Green Thumb. They'll be in Detroit in February.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Hi, again SSLFan! I remember seeing the show in '02 and my favorite parts was the curtain 'illusion' that transfers scenes and the octopus that Bert shakes hands with. I remember most of it, but the parade scene at the end I forgot. BTW, does anyone know about Oscar's 'Club Mud' scene. (I know, not you SSLFan). One more thing, don't you hate it when they 'remake' shows (with Abby Cadabby)? I don't really hate Abby...

CountFan1998

Reaction score
StarrFilter: Do you know anything about Club Mud? I recived a message from SSLFan to ask you.

'1-2-3 AH-AH-AH! (Thunder and Lightning)' -- Count Von Count

StarrFilter

Reaction score
the club mud scene was just a short transition scene in front of the curtain between the underwater number, and beach scene. it featured oscar and grundgetta only imagining they were vacationing at club mud (a spoof on beach resort club med) they sang a short song about club mud to the tune of "codfish ball" the scene was shorter than 2 minutes. it was only featured in the original run of this show back in 96. this scene was cut for the 02 remount and wasn't put in the current version either, as Grundgetta has no lines in the newer versions. i hope this answers your questions:wisdom: