What would happen if Sesame Workshop retired Elmo?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear that one of the 2 episodes that didn't have Elmo's World in it didn't feature Elmo at all, thus the problem. And I think that was the only time.

Now, if we're talking an episode without Elmo minus the obvious EW segments, I'm sure there are a few. I just can't bring any to mind.

muppets2

Reaction score
I think Elmo has been way over used and would bet he has been in every episode since the mid 90s
wow he is way way way way to over used they should just use old elmos world segments and stop making new ones

unclematt

Reaction score
They need to eliminate Elmo's World. How many Dorothy's have they gone through by now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They need to eliminate Elmo's World. How many Dorothy's have they gone through by now.
Well... Dorothy is a Goldfish... I'm sure they had to go through 2 an episode. Those things have NO measurable life expectancy. :shifty:

Fluffets

Reaction score
I personally think they should try to remove him and show the result to kids at a screening of some sort before it gets televised, to see what happens when they take their "beloved" elmo away from them.:scary: I also think if they did then he should die with a sniper rifle bullet through the head:shifty:, or be wandering down an alley one day and suddenly gets gunned down by a mob.:smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
i personally think they have gone through at least 1000 since elmos world started