What would happen if Sesame Workshop retired Elmo?

SSLFan

Reaction score
i find it funny that watching EW actually made me want to have a pet goldfish. i named it dorthy and everything. poor thing didn't last a week!:stick_out_tongue:

muppets2

Reaction score
i find it funny that watching EW actually made me want to have a pet goldfish. i named it dorthy and everything. poor thing didn't last a week!:stick_out_tongue:
wow no wonder they make so much money off of goldfish!

APRena

Reaction score
Hah, I thought my brother was the only one that did that! He got Dorothy, and I got Mollie. Guess which species it was? *A mollie is a type of goldfish(y looking fish, at least)*

We were so creative. They lived for about 3 1/2 years, though. :big_grin:

muppets2

Reaction score
Hah, I thought my brother was the only one that did that! He got Dorothy, and I got Mollie. Guess which species it was? *A mollie is a type of goldfish(y looking fish, at least)*

We were so creative. They lived for about 3 1/2 years, though. :big_grin:
wow thats amazing

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i find it funny that watching EW actually made me want to have a pet goldfish. i named it dorthy
My mom got a Betta fish as a class pet for her science class last year, and she let them choose a few different possible names then vote. They came up with a bunch of different crazy names (for example, the name that won the vote was Squirt) and she said that next year (or now it's technically this year) she would get an orange one and name it Dorothy. She didn't, though. :stick_out_tongue: Then again, most middle school students would probably think she's crazy for naming the class pet after a furry red monster's pet fish.

muppets2

Reaction score
My mom got a Betta fish as a class pet for her science class last year, and she let them choose a few different possible names then vote. They came up with a bunch of different crazy names (for example, the name that won the vote was Squirt) and she said that next year (or now it's technically this year) she would get an orange one and name it Dorothy. She didn't, though. :stick_out_tongue: Then again, most middle school students would probably think she's crazy for naming the class pet after a furry red monster's pet fish.
yea makes since

APRena

Reaction score
wow thats amazing
They were in a tank, though. I think they live longer in tanks than in bowls. More room and stuff. :wisdom:

(I think it's worth noting that "Dorothy" got really really fat, and Mollie was the *perfect* fish, IHMO. :wink:) Dorothy had bug eyes and would always headbutt the glass. We pretended she was asking us questions