Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

muppets2

Reaction score
It's just interesting how even on youtube (presumably made up of some non MC members) this debate is going on. Some don't like the performance. Others are saying this is what Kermit used to sound like. I have to agree with the second group.
im really in the middle of the two cant decide with so many opinions:eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly, while I think Steve's Kermit is fine, it hasn't ever really reminded me of the Kermit I grew up with. So again, I think there's been more than one Kermit for awhile now.

muppets2

Reaction score
so many mixed opinions its so confusing (maybe not):eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Indeed, I mean it's a personal opinion thing. Though it is a rather intriguing debate!

muppets2

Reaction score
i wouldnt be suprised if there was a tv debate about it :concern:

wes

Reaction score
I just saw it searching for Kermits preformance at Macy parade.....that was horrible.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tomahawk

Reaction score
I just saw it searching for Kermits preformance at Macy parade.....that was horrible.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't get it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
We're still talking about this Kismet the Toad thing here? Just a little surprised that we're still updating a thread that's over two months old. It would be nice to see the real Kermit on MTV some time, or in my case on You Tube since I don't get that channel.