Gonzo doesn't appear on America's Got Talent

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Man, the post about it was even deleted from Muppet Newsflash. What's up? Did any Muppet appear tonight? Some of the posts here earlier made it seem so. :confused:

ploobis

Reaction score
I was looking forward to seeing Gonzo preform too. :concern:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Man, the post about it was even deleted from Muppet Newsflash. What's up? Did any Muppet appear tonight? Some of the posts here earlier made it seem so. :confused:
Not once. We were bamboozled and tricked by NBC.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Total wild speculation here, but wouldn't it be great if the core performers were pulling away from performances in support of Steve? Maybe there's some weirdness happening with contract negotiations all around. Or maybe Gonzo just got bumped. It's anyone's guess.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow, this thread's really full tonight...and I imagine that there are going to be a few letters of complaint winging their way off to NBC tomorrow.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Total wild speculation here, but wouldn't it be great if the core performers were pulling away from performances in support of Steve? Maybe there's some weirdness happening with contract negotiations all around. Or maybe Gonzo just got bumped. It's anyone's guess.
actually i was thinking something the same yet different kinda what if tonight gonzo was gonna be performed by someone else, but they didnt go through with it cause of the Kermit understudy failure