Gonzo doesn't appear on America's Got Talent

Drtooth

Reaction score
Henson closed the majority of the Muppet Workshop facilities, the people who were let go went and formed Puppet Heap. There isn't a major difference between companies, they are all mostly Henson taught. :wink:
And even before that... well before even OZ, some of the puppets didn't look all that... well. I haven't seen a good Piggy for the longest time. MFS maybe.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, lets say Dave could not for what ever reason be there- at least they didnt just hand him over to some joe shmo to preform him! :concern:

Nick22

Reaction score
And even before that... well before even OZ, some of the puppets didn't look all that... well. I haven't seen a good Piggy for the longest time. MFS maybe.
miss piggy needs to loose the flat ironed, flat hair. miss piggy needs volume, loose curls, something! and the straight hair makes her ears looks stupid.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
miss piggy needs to loose the flat ironed, flat hair. miss piggy needs volume, loose curls, something! and the straight hair makes her ears looks stupid.

Shes a big deal, so she needs BIG HAIR to match! :mad:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I will comment on MWoO (AGAIN).

I thought it was good as a Muppet vehicle. They could have made some changes (such as dropping Ashanti like a hot potato), but it was otherwise a good movie.

As far as AGT & Gonzo goes, I am angry, but I'm not surprised. This is NBC we're talking about here, who basically doesn't promote ANYTHING Muppets-related ENOUGH. There really wasn't enough plugging for Letters To Santa IMO (nor the Kermit + Piggy AGT appearance), and to me it looked like MWoO times 3000. It's almost like NBC hates the Muppets, but they get them onto their shows anyway. Come on NBC, fess up. You really, really hate the Muppets, don't you? :mad: (Hiiiiiiiiiii-yaaah!)

Okay, I'm off the soapbox.

BJ