The Dark Crystal Series for the Cartoon Network

Drtooth

Reaction score
This series is not going anywhere... here's the worst part... this blog... IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD. I'm sure if Cartoon Network still had the business model it had back when the series was projected, it would have fit in perfectly in Toonami, right along Ben 10, Naruto and other action shows. But the current business heads of the network have no idea what a cartoon is, and feel they should be nothing more than a competitor for the Disney Channel putting on terrible (and stolen) "reality" shows that no body likes and did nothing but alienate their loyal watchers while not catching a new audience at all.

Only good thing about CN now is Chowder... and Mr. Men.

That said, this is just yet another reason why I'm glad Brian sold the Muppet Show characters to Disney. We've been waiting forever for POTDC and nothing happened, we've been waiting forever for FR the movie, and nothing happened (though it's also partially Weinstine's fault)... took us well over a year for SUDS to happen... And there were only, what? 3 canceled Muppet projects from Disney?

Jeffboy

Reaction score
This series is not going anywhere... here's the worst part... this blog... IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD.
Like I stated, that was the last thing I remembered seeing anywhere in reference to the cartoon series, and even on that blog it mentions that the project was cancelled. It never got made, and I highly doubt it ever will.

I don't think any of Mann's designs were indicative of the show's direction, as stated in the 2006 entry, the artwork is merely his test work that he submitted to get the job, I think the actual production work itself is probably intellectual property of the developer.