Big Bird on Jimmy Kimmel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop's official Facebook page has said that Oscar will be on Kimmel tonight with the Bird. This is going to be GREAT! :wisdom: :grouchy:

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this! Will they be on at the same time?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GREAT... my local ABC is playing Seinfeld? NOW of all times? What is going ON? Argh. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GREAT... my local ABC is playing Seinfeld? NOW of all times? What is going ON? Argh. :grouchy:
You sure you got the right channel, Prawnie? Seinfeld's on FOX, not ABC.

For those who missed it, Oscar's appearance was simply the intro of the show...

"Hey there, Oscar the Grouch here, if you like watchin' trash, then stay tuned for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tonight's guests are Josh Jackson, Big Bird, and Ghostface Killah... whoa, there's a cool name! So sit back, relax, and have a rotten time... or... go to sleep!"

Jimmy also mentioned how Big Bird spent all day lining the green room with newspaper, and how they're trying to not think about eating him, especially since it's so close to Thanksgiving.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm sure it's the right channel. They've been showing commercials and a preview of tonight's Kimmel... yet now Kimmel. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, that's odd... but then again, on my local ABC, Nightline ran longer...

Jimmy just now mentioned Big Bird will be on, and incorrectly mention Season 41 starts next Tuesday, and that someone dies this season... obviously a joke, unless I missed something, but he did mention how interesting it is that this is "the first time Big Bird and Ghostface Killah worked together".

Right now, he's talking to Josh Jackson, so I guess Big Bird's next!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah ha! I got it now! Kimmel apparently comes on after Seinfeld here? *shrug* Whatever. It's on now. I saw Oscar. I'm excited. :wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh well... I'll get to see Big Bird first, so nyah-nyah!