Upcoming BAM Event for SST's 40th in December

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Let me know when you see more info about this. I might not be able to go because of the Holidays coming by soon, But I still would like to know everything I can about this event.

Thank You, :smile:

Ploobis
I'll definitely post more info! Not 100% sure I'll be able to make it either but I'd like to give it a go since I don't think I'll be making it to the Brooklyn Library event next weekend.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'll definitely post more info! Not 100% sure I'll be able to make it either but I'd like to give it a go since I don't think I'll be making it to the Brooklyn Library event next weekend.
Whats the Brooklyn Library event?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Whats the Brooklyn Library event?
Check out www.brooklynlibrary.org, go to their Events calendar and click on November 21st. They have two events, one of which the concert with Bob McGrath is filled to capacity (it's a free event so it's not sold out, but filled up). They are also having a discussion panel later that day with Muppet builder Rollie Krewson, author Louise Gikow, Fran Brill, Bob, Christopher Cerf and Carol-Lynn Parente

zns

Reaction score
Check out www.brooklynlibrary.org, go to their Events calendar and click on November 21st. They have two events, one of which the concert with Bob McGrath is filled to capacity (it's a free event so it's not sold out, but filled up). They are also having a discussion panel later that day with Muppet builder Rollie Krewson, author Louise Gikow, Fran Brill, Bob, Christopher Cerf and Carol-Lynn Parente
Looks like this is going to be a grand year for Sesame Street. With all the publicity and tributes going on around the country, it's obvious that the show is wel-loved to this day and will continue to be a part o everyone's world for children, parents, educaters, Henson enthusiests, etc.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
So they've added the schedule for Sesame programming at BAM up on their website. Just follow the calendar links at www.bam.org

ploobis

Reaction score
I would love to go to the BAM Screenings this weekend, But I can't. I'm doing a puppet show for charity this Saturday.

I hope who ever is going to the BAM Screenings will have a great time. :insatiable:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Shoot, that's like the busiest weekend next to Christmas this month for me. Hmm... maybe I can cancel something.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
They've added some special guests to some of the Sunday screenings: Kevin Clash, Fran Brill, Marty Robinson, etc.