Season 40 Hidden Gems

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm working on one, but it won't be up until all the episodes air so it can be complete. There are images of them at Muppet Wiki.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm actually working on a video compilation of these things, so if you want, I could upload just that part somewhere.

EDIT: In today's "Inspector Four" episode, Chris sings Joe Raposo's "Peanut Butter" song as he makes some sandwiches.
Yeah. I've noticed that too. It seems like Chris used to watch 'Sesame Street' in the golden age before he was on the show. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For Drtooh (anyone one else who didn't catch it), here's a video clip of the hidden gem from #4202.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh... no wonder I missed it. I wouldn't even have known it was SUPPOSED to be that song until someone said that it was.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sherlock Hemlock! Sherlock Hemlock! Sherlock Hemlock on Sesame Street! Speaking! In Hooper's Store! Talking with the Count! ACK!

... Awesome

:search::batty::search:

ACK! And Jerry Nelson! Not two minutes later, Jerry Nelson! Demanding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from Chris! Oooooh!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! !
*Earpiercing shriek shatters the computer screens.

What episode was this? Jerry Nelson Covant members rejoice!
Still have to wait till April/May for Season 40 episodes... But still... *Dies happy now.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! !
*Earpiercing shriek shatters the computer screens.

What episode was this? Jerry Nelson Covant members rejoice!
Still have to wait till April/May for Season 40 episodes... But still... *Dies happy now.
This was in the episode where Big Bird sprains his wing. Episode 4206.

Not only are their cameos by Jerry and Sherlock, but also by Herry Monster... and part of the episode revolves around the Count running Hooper's Store (very poorly, at that). Funny stuff!

:batty::search::batty:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does Big Bird taking Rollerskating back up, since he hasn't done that since the 80's, count?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
He actually rollerskated back in 2000, so I don't know if it would count.