Win the Ultimate Muppet Whatnot Workshop Experience!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Darn! Darn! Darn! I have been outbidded again.Some things are just not suppose to be.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to wait until the final hour on those things and then pounce?

muppetperson

Reaction score
They have a measure in place to discourage "popcorn" bids.If anybody bids within the final 10 minutes, then the auction extends for another 10 minutes so buyers can see if anybody else is interested and have a chance to counter attack.maybe ebay should look at doing something simular.

shimauta

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how high the price goes. I hope they do something again like this in the future so that more people can have the opportunity.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, then waiting for the last several hours is probably best and acceptible. I just never understood the early heated bidding when there's so much time left.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how high the price goes. I hope they do something again like this in the future so that more people can have the opportunity.
Did you see how much the Lego experience is attracting? Last time I looked it was $18,000! Makes the Muppet bids look like small change!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, then waiting for the last several hours is probably best and acceptible. I just never understood the early heated bidding when there's so much time left.
There is an advantage of getting in early.For example, if the bid was $6000 and you waited and somebody came in at $6500, then your next bid would have to be $7000, a jump of $1000.However,if you got in early and put in a maximum of $6500 and then someone bids to $6500, then your can stay at $6500, saving $500.

shimauta

Reaction score
Did you see how much the Lego experience is attracting? Last time I looked it was $18,000! Makes the Muppet bids look like small change!
I just looked now, thats amazingly high! Although the FMV for the Lego one is also quite a bit higher and the bidding hasnt reached that high. I think I will just save my money for :shifty: