New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
The new Scooter kind of irks me a bit. I dunno. I guess I'm just so used to Richard's. Nonetheless, this video is all sorts of awesome. The Muppets are back, ladies and gentlemen. :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that, towards the end when all the different videos were falling into place, that Rizzo's head was able to look up without his whole body tipping backwards? :shifty:

Is it a new thing or is it my eyes playing tricks on me or something?
I ask again! :grouchy:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You know, you may be right. I looked very closely at that ending shot, (a few times) and it really does look like Rizzo's head moved back without his body moving back with it.
Yeah! Zeppo not crazy!

Yes you are!

SHUT UP YOU!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Loved and then some I don't know a single person who doesn't, some who aren't even muppet fans.

Dearth

Reaction score
At the very end, Rizzo appears to have a new mechanism in his neck which allows him to look up at the ceiling. It doesn't look like he's simply tilting back at the waist, it really looks like his head moves separately from his body. (Has he ever shown this ability before? His single axis of articulation on the neck is sort of a trademark.)
I know I asked about this, and so did ZeppoAndFriends...

Well, I was just watching a scene near the end of Great Muppet Caper, when Animal pulls the window over onto himself and all the other Muppets, and noticed Rizzo- in profile- tilt up at the neck and watch the window as it comes towards them.

So, it's not a new mechanism. Just a seldom-used one.

Dearth

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I know I asked about this, and so did ZeppoAndFriends...

Well, I was just watching a scene near the end of Great Muppet Caper, when Animal pulls the window over onto himself and all the other Muppets, and noticed Rizzo- in profile- tilt up at the neck and watch the window as it comes towards them.

So, it's not a new mechanism. Just a seldom-used one.

Dearth
I noticed watching 'Muppet Treasure Island' that, right before Billy Bones sticks the tankard on him, Rizzo's head tilts back ever so slightly. So, the mechanism might have been around for a while, but it seems that it was just recently redone so it can tilt back farther.

P.S. It's fine to just call me Zeppo. :big_grin: