New Fraggle Dolls

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well ok, maybe not pretty - but at least there's a Mokey. :rolleyes:
Not quite - there's a Mokey's Grandmother!

Wanna have some more fun? Toughpigs has a picture of new Red and Wembley puppets. You can reenact countless scenes of Red reacting to Gobo's latest Traveling Matt postcard or missing the pool on her latest dive with that likeness!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Oh... so are these like those key chains from a few years ago?:smirk:
No I have the Key Chains and they are worse! The new ones look more like soft cuddle dolls. With out the hard eyes. These look pretty big. I would probably get the Grandma Mokey one, mostly just because its Mokey! Also, is there a way to buy them online?

Foodie

Reaction score
No I have the Key Chains and they are worse! The new ones look more like soft cuddle dolls. With out the hard eyes. These look pretty big. I would probably get the Grandma Mokey one, mostly just because its Mokey! Also, is there a way to buy them online?

Oh, I mean the same as far as being for a charity event. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get a set of these new ones.

I do have this weird prototype set of fraggles that are like larger scale versions of the keychains. They look like twiddlebugs. :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
HAHA! Larger scale? Where did you get those? Post pics? I pretty much will buy anything Fraggle Related. Not T-Shirts though. :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
If only EFX would take on Fraggle Rock! Wow! I'd love the Fraggle 5! I don't buy the Muppets. I got Gonzo for Christmas, but the Fraggles? I'd buy all five no questions asked! :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
What keychains? I looked all over Muppet Wiki for it, and I can't find them. I have to see these.

Foodie

Reaction score
UK Plush Fraggle Samples

HAHA! Larger scale? Where did you get those? Post pics? I pretty much will buy anything Fraggle Related. Not T-Shirts though. :smirk:
I found the picture in my file that they had on eBay. Here's a link. http://phraggle.deviantart.com/art/Weird-Plush-Fraggles-146977725
I don't have them handy but I think they're each about 10 to12 inches tall. Mokey is quite out of scale. Gobo looks like he was in a transporter accident with a twiddlebug. Wembley looks just plain weird. Boober's interesting cuz they did him with his mouth closed and Red just looks like Red after a run-in with a gorg's shoe.

I bought them from the UK through eBay in... 2007 I think... maybe 2008. The seller included a set of those key chain fraggles with them and upon inspection, they appear to be from the same manufacturer. The cool thing about these is that they all have the word " sample " on their hang-tags and Gobo's has a bit more information... I think it has the signature of the inspector or something. I'll hafta go check. I dunno how many were produced.

Another oddity about this batch is they all have plush eyes.

It seems that this set slipped under the radar of the Muppet/Fraggle collecting world. I don't even think I had much competition when I was bidding on them. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sadly, the Mokey is the best of the bunch... and what the heck is up with Red having Yellow Hair?

Yeah... I'm gonna give the current Red Fraggle by Manhattan Toy (I think that's the company) the benifit of the doubt. It's the best looking one, but out of a bunch of real dogs.

Foodie

Reaction score
Sadly, the Mokey is the best of the bunch... and what the heck is up with Red having Yellow Hair?

Yeah... I'm gonna give the current Red Fraggle by Manhattan Toy (I think that's the company) the benifit of the doubt. It's the best looking one, but out of a bunch of real dogs.
Red may have funky hair because I think these are really rare production samples. Which ones are the Manhattan Toy fraggles? :smirk: