1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Fraggle Dolls

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlueFrackle, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hey Foodie,

I live in the UK and I never seen those dolls. I did hear that a UK plush set was due out but never heard any more about it!

They look pretty cool.

Chris
  2. SkeksisGirl

SkeksisGirl New Member

...Boober looks like Audrey II.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Mokey kinda scares me in that pic. :eek:

(And also, with part of the link name shortened, it looks like it says "Muggle."
    Harry Potter+Muppets=awesomeness! ;):flirt:)
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heya,
    I looked at the tags agian on the set I have. I kinda described them incorrectly before. All of them have just the word " sample " printed on their tags and Gobo comes with a special hang-tag with I think, the words/letters/and/or logo " A M " on one side and some writing on the other with some number codes. I think the word " first sample " or something like that it also written on his tag. I'm gonna hafta check them again to be more specific. Heh heh. I'm just pretty sure they're somehow affiliated with the plush key chain set. :smirk:
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

6. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Those poor Fraggles look deathly ill or something :/
  7. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Maybe it's because they've been living in a rock for however long... Lack of vitamin C and whatnot.

:coy:
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I will be adding Mokey to the normal size fraggles I have already :D
  9. wemblingalong

wemblingalong Member

Mokey

As long as there is a Mokey, I don't care how they look. :)
  10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

they look a little demented. i think i'll get them anyway though. lol.
  11. TheHairyMonster

TheHairyMonster New Member

These don't really do anything for me... I hope the movie brings us some good Fraggle toys!
  12. saldridg

saldridg New Member

I just got a Manhattan Toy brochure with plush Mokey, Red, Wembley, Boober and Gobo each comes in Puppet and plush the plush are 16 to 18 inch tall and the puppets are 10-14 inch tall. They should retail for $22 for the puppets and $25 for the plush. I'm guessing they should be available soon