Your Thoughts: Muppets on "America's Funniest Home Videos"

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Exactly

They mean that one of the wedding video clips they showed was gross.
Yeah, Piggy did look terrific! I meant the wedding clip they showed with the groom and his...uhhh... nose dripping issue....yuck. I would be humiliated. Or laugh it off, one or the other.

I LOVE how Pepe was defending his cousin Minolo (spelled the right?) Inside joke from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas! Remember everyone! Whene he's painting Miss Bittermans toenails and says "This one went to the market...and this one stayed home...and this one.. looks like my cousin Minolo?" ha ha ha ha

I LOVE the arguments between Kermit and Pepe! Brings me back to Muppet Show days when disputes were a daily occurance.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I loved seeing the Muppets on AFV.

I think since there was both this and their apperance on Home Makeover, Disney is right the right track with what to do with the Muppets. Not to mention they're using the Muppets as the mascot for the whole "Give a day, get a day at Disney theme parks" ordeal.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I loved how Disney gave Sesame Workshop permission to use Kermit on the frogs segment for elmo's world. I think Disney is doing a good job updating the Muppets.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought it was an alright appearance. The scene with Tom, Kermit and Pepe trying to take over was my favorite part.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Here's hoping that when it comes time to rerun this episode, ABC will do a special Muppet Night airing the Muppetized AFV back to back with Extreme Makeover Muppet Edition!

As per the ratings...

ABC grew its overall Sunday audience year to year for the 2nd straight week.

Opposite NFL competition on Fox during the 7 O' clock hour, ABC's America's Funniest Home Videos stood as the definitive No. 1 non-sport program in Adults 18-49 (1.8/5), beating CBS' 60 Minutes by 29% (1.4/5) and NBC's Dateline by 80% (1.0/3).

Overall, AFV came in third in its timeslot behind FOX's NFL Overrun and CBS 60 Minutes. In the key demographics of Adults 18-49, it was in second place behind NFL. AFV drew 6.2 million viewers in its first half hour and 7.5 during the second.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The thing that was so apparent in this and in the extreme makover show was that when the Muppets got there they took control. They almost turned each show into there own Muppet show, and it was very funny.

If anything it is only proving that the Muppets belong on T.V. and soon!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Missed it,but I'll try to catch it Online.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I LOVE how Pepe was defending his cousin Minolo (spelled the right?) Inside joke from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas! Remember everyone! Whene he's painting Miss Bittermans toenails and says "This one went to the market...and this one stayed home...and this one.. looks like my cousin Minolo?" ha ha ha ha
I would think it would be 'Manillo.' As a Spanish major, I know these things. Lol. So Pepe's cousin was mentioned before? It would be nice to see him make an appearance in a future Muppet project.

I liked how Miss Piggy made a call-back to the last time the Muppets were on AFV.

"Alright, Bergeron. Shoulder, gut or groin?"

Nick22

Reaction score
i loved the appearance. i'm just rully happy that we got to see the electric mayhem :big_grin: :flirt::sing: