Your Thoughts: Muppets on "America's Funniest Home Videos"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
So, at the beginning of this they did another little blip about volunteer work. Does anyone know if the Muppets are just gonna keep showing up on different ABC shows each Sunday to keep promoting it?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Ok well what would have made it better is if the electric mayhem would have actually sang!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I really liked this appearance. Of course, they could have had more muppets (like Fozzie and Gonzo). All in all, this was a good appearance and I think Disney is doing a great job bringing back the muppets into the spotlight.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
So, at the beginning of this they did another little blip about volunteer work. Does anyone know if the Muppets are just gonna keep showing up on different ABC shows each Sunday to keep promoting it?
I could live with that!

TML

Reaction score
I was hoping for more Muppet content. There wasn't very much. The two things that made me laugh out loud were Miss Piggy running in all excited dressed in the wedding attire, then hitting Tom, and the Swedish Chef "chef's surprise" and serving Swedish meatballs. Very cute. I was hoping the Electric Mayhem would actually perform a song instead of Piggy. But it was cute.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Kermit translating the screaming frog was fun to watch. And he got to do "So you think you know the videos." That was great, and then Pepe came in.
"That's my cousin!"
Priceless :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well that's great.
Local programming decided that an hour long infomercial about Ford motors was more important than AFV and the Muppets.

I guess I'll have to catch it online at some point.
GonzoLover, i'd check your local tv guide to see if your local ABC station is airing it at a different time during the week.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well, this is odd. After about 20 minutes in, there's been ongoing transmission glitches with the show freezing up on and off (even the commercials). Is this just my local station or is everyone else on the mountain time zone experiencing this?