1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Muppets on "America's Funniest Home Videos"

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

For the second week in a row, the Muppets star on ABC's Sunday night line-up in prime time.

Don't miss the Muppets star on "America's Funniest Home Videos" at 7 pm eastern, 6 pm central. Muppets scheduled to appear include: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Bunsen and Beaker, The Electric Mayhem and more!

After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

"And music by the Electric Mayhem..."
    w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!
    :sing::flirt::cool:
  3. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Well that's great.
    Local programming decided that an hour long infomercial about Ford motors was more important than AFV and the Muppets.

I guess I'll have to catch it online at some point.
  4. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: "Mr. Burgerbuns" LOL!
  5. Gelfling Girl

*grabs pitchforks to go after those guys*
  6. Convincing John

Bummer, man! Well...maybe you can check out abc.com and view it online there.

Stupid infommercials...

Convincing John
  7. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I thought it has been a great appearance so far. Can't wait for more!
  8. Convincing John

Pretty good so far...that one wedding clip was pretty gross, though. (yecch!)

The Swedish Chef part was a classic bit.

Convincing John
  9. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I just LOVE it! Janice is gorgeous and piggy looks great. I'm so glad that they are really promoting them. Maybe this is the beginning of more great things to come.
  10. Gelfling Girl

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeakkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    (Awwwwwwww...Tom just hugged him. Wish I could do that...:flirt:)
  11. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

So, at the beginning of this they did another little blip about volunteer work. Does anyone know if the Muppets are just gonna keep showing up on different ABC shows each Sunday to keep promoting it?
  12. sugarbritchez

Ok well what would have made it better is if the electric mayhem would have actually sang!
  13. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I really liked this appearance. Of course, they could have had more muppets (like Fozzie and Gonzo). All in all, this was a good appearance and I think Disney is doing a great job bringing back the muppets into the spotlight.
  14. sugarbritchez

I could live with that!
  15. TML

TML Active Member

I was hoping for more Muppet content. There wasn't very much. The two things that made me laugh out loud were Miss Piggy running in all excited dressed in the wedding attire, then hitting Tom, and the Swedish Chef "chef's surprise" and serving Swedish meatballs. Very cute. I was hoping the Electric Mayhem would actually perform a song instead of Piggy. But it was cute.
  16. Gelfling Girl

Totally. :sing::flirt::cool:
  17. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Kermit translating the screaming frog was fun to watch. And he got to do "So you think you know the videos." That was great, and then Pepe came in.
    "That's my cousin!"
    Priceless :D
  18. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It was a very nice appearince. I'm happy that I taped it!
  19. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

GonzoLover, i'd check your local tv guide to see if your local ABC station is airing it at a different time during the week.
  20. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Well, this is odd. After about 20 minutes in, there's been ongoing transmission glitches with the show freezing up on and off (even the commercials). Is this just my local station or is everyone else on the mountain time zone experiencing this?