Muppet Snow White

ohtherain

Reaction score
WOW! This looks AWESOME! Very good casting all around here. LIPS AND SPAMELA!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Is this the first time Lips will be in a Muppet Comic?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I LOVE the idea of Piggy as the Queen. That's brilliant. And the Mayhem as the Dwarfs? Stroke of genius. I hope Gonzo plays the Woodsman. :concern:

And yes, Dwayne, this is the first time Lips has been in a comic.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I LOVE the idea of Piggy as the Queen. That's brilliant.
It was when Muppet Babies did it the first time. :smile:

But I'm liking the idea of Spamela playing Snow White. Only other person I could think of who would work is Annie Sue... but I guess there could be a lot of bimbo humor that would work well in the context of the story.

I wonder why no one thought of putting Piggy in the Snow White role, making her less than cheerful and perky. Maybe she just works better as a wicked queen. But putting a rare character in the lead role makes this one stand out. Plus, these fairy tale ones are the only real place to see Muppets Tonight characters tossed into the mix.

I still say Johnny Fiama as Prince John was the highlight of Muppet Robin Hood.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I still say Johnny Fiama as Prince John was the highlight of Muppet Robin Hood.
Oh, without a doubt. He was by far the best part. I think Spamella is good in this role... as long as they figure out some way to not make her as much of a main character. I don't really know how that would work though. Maybe they'll bulk up the prince's role?

Leeway

Reaction score
I don't know why but the cover color is not accurate. I have a better version of it on my blog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I suspect that the Prince role will get some bulking...In fact, if it's to cover a 4-story arc then I wonder if they will use the original bulkier storyline in which the Queen uses three different ways to try and kill her...including a comb, and a corset.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not that there HAS to be seven dwarves but the mind reels at who might take that seventh spot...Rowlf, Clifford, Scooter (the dwarf with the van), Nigel...

Then the more fun out-there choices...Sam ("he's too GRUMPY to sit in with the rest of us..."), Pepe ("I'm not a DWARF, I'm a KING MIDGET!"), The Swedish Chef ("he's constantly in bed sneezing"...turns out he was just overexposed to pepper), a Muppet Yoko Ono...

I am LOVING how the band looks on that cover!