Oh mercy me, I can't help myself any longer...

dwmckim

Reaction score
...or those who have the super-secret password available for a small fee...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
...i don't know what's going on...i think i musta come down with something (maybe i caught something from someone here)...but it's driving me crazy and i JUST GOTTA KNOW...

What was the first green Muppet Jerry Nelson performed with Fran Brill right-handing?

Who was the first person to brush lint off the chicken puppets?

Who was the first person to attach Herry's purple nose to his face?

I JUST REALLY GOTTA KNOOOOW!
Let me have a try at your other questions.

I suggest you write to Jerry and Fran to ask them about your desperate query but as for the other two:

Gonzo had the honour pf brushing the lint off the chicken puppets. That's how he came to grow so fond of them.

It was Ernie who attached Herry's nose. In fact the memory of that moment was what inspired him on occasion to cheekily pull the nose off of his old buddy Bert's face.

I hope my answers have been helpful to you dw.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm going to try to answer most of your original questions as best as I can dw.

Cookie hates yellow because it clashes with his blue fur.

Doglion's contract for Kermit's Swamp Years was taken away from him because he wanted more money than the producers could afford.

Prairie likes wearing false moustaches sometimes. She cannot grow a real one so it's better than nothing.

Herbert prefers chocolate ice cream.

Dr. Teeth refuses to waterski on camera because he's embarassed about showing his knobbly knees.

To be honest Nigel's mother simply cannot stand Zoot. She despises saxophone players.
Here's my previous answers so you can have a look at them all together.:big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
In Muppets From space, why was bean bunny standing behind the door holding a cream pie? and where did the pie come from? I don't recall seeing any other muppets with cream pies even though there seemed to be a food shortage in the house. How selfish is bean bunny!
Or was he not holding a cream pie and i am completely wrong?

dwmckim

Reaction score
What? You never heard of bunnies' infamous ability to multipie?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
This is very similar to the old 'What If' thread. Whatever happened to that one anyway?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I have one: On Sesame Street, why did every "professor" character walk into the classroom wearing a graduation cap and gown? For years I thought college professors actually wore that in the classroom every day... or maybe I just chose the wrong college?