Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

MelissaY1

Reaction score
My sister's friend was at one of the performances this weekend and they picked out one of his ideas for one of the improv skits. Apparently it was a scene with a James Bond type character and the audience had to pick out someone he was going to fight with. My sister's friend with his dark, twisted sense of humor thought it would be hilarious if he was fighting Helen Keller and suggested that when he got chosen. I'm not sure which puppeteer was performing, so they did a Helen Keller type character that had it's arms outstretched bumping into walls, etc. My sister's friend was very proud of himself and called her up to brag about it.

ploobis

Reaction score
My sister's friend was at one of the performances this weekend and they picked out one of his ideas for one of the improv skits. Apparently it was a scene with a James Bond type character and the audience had to pick out someone he was going to fight with. My sister's friend with his dark, twisted sense of humor thought it would be hilarious if he was fighting Helen Keller and suggested that when he got chosen. I'm not sure which puppeteer was performing, so they did a Helen Keller type character that had it's arms outstretched bumping into walls, etc. My sister's friend was very proud of himself and called her up to brag about it.
That's great. I'm glad he was able to see a Stuffed & Unstrung show, It really is a MUST SEE SHOW! :wink:

If he was a last weekend's show then the puppeteers lineup was the same as the week I went to the May 29'th show.

ALLAN TRAUTMAN

VICTOR YERRID

LESLIE CARRARA-RUDOLPH

BRIAN CLARK

JAMES GODWIN

COLLEEN SMITH

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That's great. I'm glad he was able to see a Stuffed & Unstrung show, It really is a MUST SEE SHOW! :wink:

If he was a last weekend's show then the puppeteers lineup was the same as the week I went to the May 29'th show.

ALLAN TRAUTMAN

VICTOR YERRID

LESLIE CARRARA-RUDOLPH

BRIAN CLARK

JAMES GODWIN

COLLEEN SMITH
Hey, Jesse, Yeah I meant I wasn't sure which puppeteer was performing the Helen Keller puppet and which one the James Bond character. I don't think my sister's friends are as hard core or was really familiar with the other puppeteers other than Brian Henson.

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey, Jesse, Yeah I meant I wasn't sure which puppeteer was performing the Helen Keller puppet and which one the James Bond character. I don't think my sister's friends are as hard core or was really familiar with the other puppeteers other than Brian Henson.
When I saw the Stuffed & Unstrung they had a thing where they have two puppets (The Alien by Brian Clark and The Beaver by Victor Yerrid) who are neighbors fight about something and they chose my suggestion. My suggestion was that one neighbor didn't return the other neighbor's lawn mower. It was hilarious!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
When I saw the Stuffed & Unstrung they had a thing where they have two puppets (The Alien by Brian Clark and The Beaver by Victor Yerrid) who are neighbors fight about something and they chose my suggestion. My suggestion was that one neighbor didn't return the other neighbor's lawn mower. It was hilarious!
:smile: That sounds great!

ploobis

Reaction score
Stephanie D'Abruzzo has now joined the Stuffed & Unstrung cast!

The show's last day in NY will be July 3rd. Who here besides me has seen the show at the Union Square Theater? Just curious.

ploobis

Reaction score
I wonder where Stuffed & Unstrung will be going now that they've done their final performance at the Union Square Theater in NY?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Yup, apparently the plushes were sold at the last run of the show?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Indeed they were. I finally got to a performance and got one of those and a cool shirt with a Muppet alien on it.