My own Project Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just about finished doing my current revisions of the Witch trilogy. Then I'll try to make an appointment to discuss them with my editor.
I'll keep you posted. :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's been a long time I know. Time has not been on our side but my editor and I do plan on meeting this Sunday afternoon if things go according to plan. She says my stories are becoming much improved. I'm getting very excited. :excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
It's been a long time I know. Time has not been on our side but my editor and I do plan on meeting this Sunday afternoon if things go according to plan. She says my stories are becoming much improved. I'm getting very excited. :excited:

I am very very happy to hear that Marty i am so excited to see how this all turns out for my dear heart .

:smile::excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you sweetie. I will keep you updated. Hopefully the new book will be published before you come to meet me in Australia. :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Our meeting was very swell. She treated me to a drink and cheesecake. I can pay for the next time. :big_grin:

My stories need a little more description in places among other small things. I'll be working on them soon. :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My first update in a long time.

Wilma the Witch has been worked on and off again for a long time and I've been sidetracked by other things. But I hope to get the trilogy of stories finally ready for 2013 to self publish.

Also I'm going to try sending the Spy adventure to some publishing companies. My sweet Michelle tells me that being self published is the first step to making it big nowadays. I'll compose a letter and mail it along with the printed out manuscript and a copy of the version I published to the publishers. I'll also send copies to Michelle and she'll try to introduce me to American publishers.

I want to try to make it big so I can have a steady income. I need this if my future marriage with Michelle is going to begin to have a chance to work out. I love you Sweetie.:flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
My first update in a long time.

Wilma the Witch has been worked on and off again for a long time and I've been sidetracked by other things. But I hope to get the trilogy of stories finally ready for 2013 to self publish.

Also I'm going to try sending the Spy adventure to some publishing companies. My sweet Michelle tells me that being self published is the first step to making it big nowadays. I'll compose a letter and mail it along with the printed out manuscript and a copy of the version I published to the publishers. I'll also send copies to Michelle and she'll try to introduce me to American publishers.

I want to try to make it big so I can have a steady income. I need this if my future marriage with Michelle is going to begin to have a chance to work out. I love you Sweetie.:flirt:
your welcome sweethaert i am very happy to help you i am glad that things are going well i understand getting sidtracked with many things in life , i have done that with my own writing projects .

God bless you sweetheart i look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for us with our writing we need it so much for our furtutre together .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay things are beginning to happen.

I have a new printer installed and I have printed out two copies of my Battle For The Secret Laser. One copy I have just mailed to sweet Michelle along with a copy of my self-published booklet so she can attempt to interest publishers in America for me. Mum and I are going to look into together and ask who we can try sending the other copy to here in Australia. I will do my best to get some profits going for us dear Muppet Baby my lovey. :flirt: