The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Hey, wow! Thanks for the nomination guys! The other day I saw a 40-foot piranha octopus manufactured for the Lady-Gaga concert by JHC in real life! So...hmm...actually, maybe I should be nominated as biggest Gaga supporter...

Congrats Waldo! (Where's Waldo?)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And now the award for Biggest Supporter of Muppet Merchandise in 2009. Also known as the person who supports all the stuff I want be able to buy after I pay off this mess of an awards show. The top four Biggest Supporters of Muppet Merchandise in 2009 are...

beaker
muppetperson
frogboy4
Kermieuk

And the winner of the most-cluttered living room award is...

MUPPETPERSON

muppetperson has acted as an insider to fans of eFX Collectibles Muppet Poser Puppet line. He knows more about Rizzo's insides than anyone--including that fish Rizzo swallowed whole.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (opens an umbrella) Honestly, we have to stop being pelted with random objects. What's next? Rubber chickens and ping pong balls?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it's any consolation Toga, I've been concerned about Prawnie's head ever since I first witnessed him swallow live chipmunks, and even humans WHOLE.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*claps*

*is hit in the eye with an umbrella*

*collapse*

What? I can only make claps/collapse jokes once in each award show?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Prawnie... your presentation has lost its flair. <Shoves nose in a book> <accidentally closes book on nose> OW!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (in nurse scrubs, poking Prawnie): Now -- tell me where it hurts.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If it's any consolation Toga, I've been concerned about Prawnie's head ever since I first witnessed him swallow live chipmunks, and even humans WHOLE.
Wasn't that Dandan!

*waits for flour to fall from ceiling after Toga's last comment*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of merchandise, we have to acknowledge Sesame things. 2009 was a fantastic year for Sesame Street merchandise. Two wonderful books, a phenomenal DVD set, and lots of lackluster other things! Naturally we had many members buying stuff up. Here are the Biggest Supporters of Sesame Street Merchandise in 2009...

Oscarfan
Drtooth
minor muppetz
Phillip Chapman

And the winner, who surely has Tickle Me Elmo fever (aka, scarlet fever--get it?) is...

MINOR MUPPETZ

It is no secret that minor muppetz loves Sesame Street--and Sesame Street merchandise. He has written many articles for The Muppet Mindset reviewing Sesame Street products.