X.O. Seal

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just posted another cartoon series on my Rebusquest website. This one is called X.O. Seal. About a cyborg seal who fights crime. I plan to make this a regular series alongside Rebusquest.

http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/

Yorick

Reaction score
X.O. Seal ROCKS! Thanks for sharing! :super: I particularly liked his comment about the future and why it's better :big_grin: It's also funny what he says after he shoots the ice and wants to remove it for his new friend - and I like how he changes shape and tells his back story - but I don't want to give away anything! That's why I've not went into any details.:search:

Xerus

Reaction score
X.O. Seal ROCKS! Thanks for sharing! :super: I particularly liked his comment about the future and why it's better :big_grin: It's also funny what he says after he shoots the ice and wants to remove it for his new friend - and I like how he changes shape and tells his back story - but I don't want to give away anything! That's why I've not went into any details.:search:
Thank you for your kind words, Yorick. X.O. Seal was a character I created a while back and now I get to show him to everyone thanks to the net. I plan to make more X.O. Seal cartoons in the future along side my main cartoon, Rebusquest.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Cullen, I just now got the chance to sit down and read the first issue adventures of X.O. Seal, and once again, I'm diggin' it man!

Like RebusQuest, I love all the wordplay and the puns that go along with all the hilarity and fourth-wall breaking moments, lol. Like Yorick, I too liked the comments of the future (especially the ban on reality TV), but I think my favorite like was when Violet's father mentioned he wished she was like other teenage girls by starting her sentences with "like", running up cellphone bills, dating misunderstood bad boys, and making what's left of his hair fall out. XD

Looking forward to more installments of both cartoons real soon!

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey Cullen, I just now got the chance to sit down and read the first issue adventures of X.O. Seal, and once again, I'm diggin' it man!

Like RebusQuest, I love all the wordplay and the puns that go along with all the hilarity and fourth-wall breaking moments, lol. Like Yorick, I too liked the comments of the future (especially the ban on reality TV), but I think my favorite like was when Violet's father mentioned he wished she was like other teenage girls by starting her sentences with "like", running up cellphone bills, dating misunderstood bad boys, and making what's left of his hair fall out. XD

Looking forward to more installments of both cartoons real soon!
Thanks Snowthy. :smile: Those characters were a lot of fun to create and write for and I have more misadventures planned for them. And I'll have my next Rebusquest episode on the web very soon.

Xerus

Reaction score
I always wondered what would happen if mean spirited reality TV got worse and it affected everyone's minds and morals in the future, so it would have to get banned before it's too late.

And yes, Violet is a girl who's totally interested in superheroes and her dream comes true when she meets an actual hero, but not one she expected one to be like.

I once read a story in a cartoon magazine titled "Unlikely Superheroes." Heroes who are not like your famous serious superheroes like Superman or Batman. They're usually non-human heroes or humans who end up saving the day by bungling or acting silly. Unlikely Superheroes like Underdog, Mighty Mouse, Atom Ant, Dynomutt, Captain Caveman, Hong Kong Phooey, The Mighty Heroes, The Impossibles, The Robotic Stooges, and Darkwing Duck. And that gave me the inspiration to create a new unlikely hero, X.O. Seal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, I just finished reading the new episode, and... ROFLMAO! This was THE funniest one yet, not just X.O., but in general, this was THE laugh-out-loud funniest comics you've done yet!

There's something about the "stating of the obvious" dialogue in this cartoon in particular: "Why can't you make the rest of my hair fall out like other teenaged daughters do?" and "I like to shake my bare booty in the privacy of my own shower." and others.

Xerus

Reaction score
Oh man, I just finished reading the new episode, and... ROFLMAO! This was THE funniest one yet, not just X.O., but in general, this was THE laugh-out-loud funniest comics you've done yet!

There's something about the "stating of the obvious" dialogue in this cartoon in particular: "Why can't you make the rest of my hair fall out like other teenaged daughters do?" and "I like to shake my bare booty in the privacy of my own shower." and others.
Ha ha, thank you Snowthy. :smile: Yeah, I thought those dialogues were funny too. When I create a situation, I think about what would be the funniest words and what goes on in their minds. Inspector Eastway is a gruff but funny character to write for. :smile: