Muppet Impressions

Fraggline

Reaction score
oh fraggline for me gobo is just hard for me in general i hope you will be able to a gobo sneeze soon good luck:smile:
Thanks, rowlfy662! I agree; he's hard for me in general too....perhaps that's why I can't do a Gobo sneeze!
I need a lot of practice with impressions, but I'll keep trying...

Also, to all those Sesame Street fans out there, did anybody else realize that there seem to be about three "i" words that mean "impressions"?

-impressions
-imitations
-impersonations

:frown::stick_out_tongue:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Yeah keep practacing it takes time but once you got there voices down they stick but some are hard like digit who took me ages but keep pratacing and then you will have thousands but here's a tip to doing them fraggline if you have party crusie etc listen to what they say and try saying what or watch the muppets and listen to their voices that how I started
:smile:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. That's how I finally mastered Fozzie. At first I was horrible, but I got him down pat!

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I can do mostly the female voices like Miss Piggy, and Prairie Dawn. As a woman, it's hard for me to do the male characters because my voice is higher, though I can probably do Grover because it's almost the same voice as Miss Piggy.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Yeah keep practacing it takes time but once you got there voices down they stick but some are hard like digit who took me ages but keep pratacing and then you will have thousands but here's a tip to doing them fraggline if you have party crusie etc listen to what they say and try saying what or watch the muppets and listen to their voices that how I started
:smile:
Hey, cool! Thanks for the advice! My sister and I recently got our hands on a copy of The Great Muppet Caper, and since I adore Piggy's voice from the early 1980s I think I'll try one of her lines.:big_grin:
And, also, I haven't seen much Jim Henson Hour --- who's Digit? Is he from that show?

MerryCakes

Reaction score
I especially like imitating Fozzy! I don't know if I am any good, but who knows? I can do the "wocka wocka" and "hiya hiya hiya!"
:embarrassed:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I especially like imitating Fozzy! I don't know if I am any good, but who knows? I can do the "wocka wocka" and "hiya hiya hiya!"
:embarrassed:
I know what you mean! I'm not very good at my Fozzie impression, but I definitely love going "Wocka Wocka Wocka!" at any chance I get.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I know! I don't really care if I'm no good, it's just fun!
That's the most important thing with these impressions is having fun with them, as much as that sounds like a moral from a cheesy kids show. :embarrassed:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
And today my voice is total ruined so I whole the time sound like a drunk Zoot or Dr Teeth. Not funny!:mad: