eBay Muppet Treasures and How You Found Them!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I got the Shrinky Dink set with the Muppet Stage for $10 several years ago. I had held a grudge against my mother for throwing my set out when I was little, and i had been looking for it for years.
I feel your pain... I still have most of the 'dinks from the set, but my stage went bye bye decades ago...

moles

Reaction score
One of the classic and most searched items in my area was - for long the plush doll set of Waldorf and Statler on the red sofa. It tooke me 5 years to get one until I found it on ebay and amazon germany. New. Now my home cinema is equipped with that precious item and I love it. The dolls are amazing, (heunec) don`t know the manufaturer of the sofa but it its a beauty as well. One guy from mexico wanted to sell me one too but his was used and even doubled the price of the pricey one I now bought.:sleep::boo:

If anyone is interested in selling the life-size grumpy old me - I am still searching those!

Regards :smile:
moles

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've bought a ton of Muppet items on ebay. A few off the top of my head included...

Palisades Kermit and Piggy "Wedding of the Century" set- A VERY limited set that cost me a LOT of money that I wouldn't dare to spend today, but I had at the time. If you must know it's $400 bucks.

1970s Kermit Fisher Price doll still in original box- Cost 40 bucks, thought it seemed cool and still an enjoyable piece in my collection.

Kermit the Frog Master Replicas Photo Puppet- $200 bucks and a neat item to add to any collection.

Palisades Jim Henson figure- Man I miss Palisades Muppet figures, this was one I had to have.

Palisades Super Grover- Sadly, the only Sesame Street figure that was made by Palisades. AWESOME figure, :super:, but everytime I look at it, I do get a bit bummed as the package shows what's coming in series 1, sadly never meant to be.

Tons of other Muppet Palisades figures- Including Lips from series 9, Super Beaker, and another very rare exclusive Hoilday Kermit. Plus MANY MANY more, that would take me a while to list.

momble

Reaction score
Managed to pick up the Seideshow busts of Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker for about £20 each. Best part was I managed to win a second Rowlf as the first was taking an eternity to turn up and I was getting no replies from the seller (thought I had been done). When it turned up I ended up with 2 so I sold one on for a little profit :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Managed to pick up the Seideshow busts of Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker for about £20 each. Best part was I managed to win a second Rowlf as the first was taking an eternity to turn up and I was getting no replies from the seller (thought I had been done). When it turned up I ended up with 2 so I sold one on for a little profit :big_grin:
Thanks for reminding me. I also have bought some Muppet Sideshow busts from ebay. My collection inculdes Kermit the Frog, Miss. Piggy, Rowlf the dog, Scooter, Link Hogthrob and Janice.

Actually with Link, I paid for a Lew Zealand one, but the seller didn't have any left. He gave me a choice of either giving my money back or Link. I figure well I don't have Link, so I'll take it, lucky for that seller, :smile: