New Awesome Muppet T-Shirts!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree though. Gonzo would have been a better choice as the geek. And I originally went in search of a good Gonzo shirt too. Ah well.
There is a plain Gonzo T-shirt out there somewhere... I think I only saw it at Penny's and I would have got it, but they ONLY had mediums and larges, otherwise I would have got it the moment I saw it. I've noticed a yellow one with a photo on it at Target, but I really didn't pay attention to it because I saw an Inspector Gadget shirt (and both times, they only had mediums and larges, otherwise I would have bought that even more instantaneously), and went into a frenzy of excitement.

Puckrox

Reaction score
There is a plain Gonzo T-shirt out there somewhere... I think I only saw it at Penny's and I would have got it, but they ONLY had mediums and larges, otherwise I would have got it the moment I saw it. I've noticed a yellow one with a photo on it at Target, but I really didn't pay attention to it because I saw an Inspector Gadget shirt (and both times, they only had mediums and larges, otherwise I would have bought that even more instantaneously), and went into a frenzy of excitement.
Yay for Inspector Gadget! I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for a good Gonzo shirt. It's hard living in a small college town with no real department stores. If I want Muppet merchandise I pretty much have to get everything on the internet. It's kind of lame.

There's this Gonzo t-shirt which I am considering purchasing.
http://www.80stees.com/products/Muppets-Gonzo-shirt.asp
Thanks! I'll keep this one in mind when I get my next paycheck! :big_grin:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
It's hard living in a small college town with no real department stores.
At least you have stores that sell stuff. Here in Canada, our selection of Muppet stuff is few and far between.
I end up getting my stuff online, (paying through the nose for shipping) or on the off chance I can make it state-side.

Oh how I wish Canada had Kohl's....

Frogster

Reaction score
They're all really good, but I think I like the Electric Mayhem ones the best. It'd be cool if they had shirts just featuring Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice or Zoot too. Surprised there's no Scooter or Rowlf ones either.

Puckrox

Reaction score
They're all really good, but I think I like the Electric Mayhem ones the best. It'd be cool if they had shirts just featuring Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice or Zoot too. Surprised there's no Scooter or Rowlf ones either.
Oh goodness. If there was a Rowlf one I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Love Rowlf! Same with Scooter. <3

Reaction score
Hi, all. Loooonnng time lurker, mainly just come here for Muppety news. But my Target just got in new Muppet shirts: a new Animal, Fraggle Rock, and (my personal favorite) Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal crossing Abbey Road.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi, all. Loooonnng time lurker, mainly just come here for Muppety news. But my Target just got in new Muppet shirts: a new Animal, Fraggle Rock, and (my personal favorite) Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal crossing Abbey Road.
That sounds like an incredible selection! I'll have to check out my Target soon!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I got one of Animal that is suppost to glow in the dark!