1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Awesome Muppet T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I've seen those. Finally a MALE adult FR shirt (though neon Yellow's a strange color... I hope it comes in something else)... and I'm liking how I'm seeing more and more of Fozzie and Gonzo on shirts, getting us out of the Animal and Kermit ONLY rut.

But seriously, who do we have to see about getting the Chef on one of those things?
  2. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

I went out and got the Abbey Road one. I couldn't resist combining my favorite album of all time with the Muppets. :)
  3. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I just got the Abby Road shirt too! It fits so well and the material is amazing! Wearing it to a concert tonight! So excited!