New Awesome Muppet T-Shirts!

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I got that Muppet Show one a while back at a Kohl's store, except the version I got was a very light blue instead of Navy. Not sure if they still have it, though. It's the exact same image on the shirt.

hal

Reaction score
I just got the Bert unibrow shirt:frown: I cant wait til it comes in. They said it should just be a couple of days, hopefully

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I love em, but I'm always a little leary of ordering clothes off the net. Do they run small, and do these shrink when u wash them?
I've bought shirts from this site in the past. It depends what size you buy, but I'd suggest NOT putting them in the dryer when you wash them and just let them air dry. I never had their shirts shrink on me, but i have had ones on other sites. You especially gotta be careful if you buy the girls size shirts or junior size shirts with that since they're already cut small.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I normally buy mine out of Hot Topic stores. I found out they do shrink but all i do is just hang dry mine so i'll be able to wear them again. I have several Nicktoon shirts that i just love. But Hop Topic is the place i go for any retro shirts or movies that are coming out.

Edit: Almost forgot to say that i love almost all the shirts. I have my favorites out of all the Sesame Street characters and one in the Muppets. I do kinda hate the the Mahna Mahna only becase it's the other version and not the one with the smaller nose. I just don't care for this one on the shirt.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
The Fraggle Rock ones look okay. The Seasame Street look good, and I've seen one or two of these at a local Target for $9, I don't have it, so I don't know the wear and wash of how it handles. Sorry. I like the yellow Mah Na Mah Na, but I wish that it wasn't all jr. sizes. The blue one almost looks like its white, but it does come bigger than the jr. shirt. The photo collage shirt is probably the coolest shirt that I have ever seen. It looks like you get a ton of muppets on the shirt in different pics. The Muppet Show shirt looks really cool. I think that I've seen something like this for the Sims 2 games, where you can download clothes for the sims, and there are two different muppet show outfits for the boys. The Great Muppet Caper shirt almost looks like the picture from the movie case picture. I love that! I saw the Kermit **** before, like on facebook, and it looks like a really cool halloween costume. :smile: They all look really awesome! This makes me want to ask for them for presents.:flirt: One other place that I know that has Muppet shirts, but I don't know if their site has them up, is target. I saw a Kermis shirt there, and it was really cool, an Animal shirt which was one the best shirts that I have ever seen, and a Seasame Street shirt that was the whole gang. These shirts were $9 in the Men's clothing department, but I don't know if they still have them. I hope that other stores start to get more muppet shirts soon. :embarrassed:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I saw the Kermit **** before, like on facebook, and it looks like a really cool halloween costume.
Uh oh, did someone have an unfortunate typo? I can only imagine what it said... :eek:

I do love the Kermit collar one--I've seen similar shirts with full-bodied characters on them (Homer Simpson, a Smurf, etc), but I think it was a smart move to just use the collar with no additional details. It's like wearing a pair of mouse ears at Disney World! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm pretty impressed with all the cool shirts. i rully want the kermit collar shirt. that one looks pretty cool. and i like the sesame street "made in the 60s" one with the brady bunch-esque (hehe) panel thingy with all the heads

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I didn't mean what is written there. I am a person who can't be talked to when I type, and I think that my mom was talking to me then, so I am sorry if something bad was put up. I meant thatI saw the Kermit shirt that was posted, the collar shirt, and I have seen it a couple of times on facebook already.:eek: :embarrassed: :eek:

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I have to say, I am a fan of all the Muppet shirts that have come about both in stores and online recently (I RULLY want that Great Muppet Caper shirt).

I walked into Target today without any intention of buying t-shirts, but this one was definitely one of those "gotta have it" items. New favorite shirt? Quite possibly. :smile:

Reaction score
That kermit shirt is about the only costume shirt I've seen that I would likely wear.

80s Tees has a lot of awesome stuff, and tons of Muppet stuff... if only I could get some of it.