Sesame Street Dream

PinballStewie

Reaction score
I occasionaly have dreams where there's a different music video for "Wet Paint",but it still goes noramlly,paint splasihing on the backwall,the paint getting on the camera lens at the end,though they seem to go alot longer.Dreams can be weird sometimes.But what are you gonna do lol.
What are you gonna do?...Go to www.slowwave.com, where people POST their weird dreams and the dreams are written in comic book form. Yes, there are Muppet/Sesame Street related dreams; my fave out of these is "CSI Sesame Street" where Grover had to go to jail (?) There's also one where the letter L is a cop in a dream called "The L Word", and that one's good, too! (wow, so L's a rebel AND a cop, must be a pretty hardcore letter lol! :stick_out_tongue:) Lemme know how you like it! TTYL!

SSLFan

Reaction score
I had a dream I was at the park with Big Bird and Elmo.:embarrassed: :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What are you gonna do?...Go to www.slowwave.com, where people POST their weird dreams and the dreams are written in comic book form. Yes, there are Muppet/Sesame Street related dreams; my fave out of these is "CSI Sesame Street" where Grover had to go to jail (?) There's also one where the letter L is a cop in a dream called "The L Word", and that one's good, too! (wow, so L's a rebel AND a cop, must be a pretty hardcore letter lol! :stick_out_tongue:) Lemme know how you like it! TTYL!
Cool!I sure hope they remember "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics so I can say my crazy Letter N dream lol. :smile: :big_grin:

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Here's this Sesame Street dream that i had

I was watching Sesame Street when they had revised the Dancing Feet Segment, this time with more feet this time from the Footloose broadway commercial, here is what they danced in order

(1) man in baseball pants and sneakers
(2) man in dress pants and black loafers
(3) man in black pants and red shoes
(4) woman in black skirt with light flowers and ballet-like shoes
(5) man in khaki shorts and Chuck Taylors
(6) lady in red tights and shoes and a skirt
(7) Man in green pants and green shoes
(8) Woman in Denim Skirt and Cowboy Boots
(9) Woman in khaki skirt and saddle shoes
(10) man in dark shorts and hiking socks and sandals
(11) lady in one piece costume, dark tights and red mary-jane like shoes
(12) man in khaki pants and work boots
(13) woman in tan skirt and black dress sandals
(14) woman in red pants and red dress sandals
(15) man in tan pants and black and white tap-like shoes
(16) guy in shorts and roller-blades
(17) woman in red flowered pants and white dress sandals
(18) Man in Khaki Pants and Red dress shoes
(19) Man in Black pants and Black Boots
(20) Woman in flowered dress, white tights and red shoes
(21) Woman in black athletic shorts and sneakers
(22) Man in Navy Blue Shorts and brown casual oxfords

then everyone at the end of the segment then take their shoes and socks off exposing their feet on camera

What feet would you have chosen if SS would have updated their dance segment
I would have chosen except for #s 4, 6, 9, 16, 17. Of course with all of showing all of thier feet camera. Is this clip on you tube?

wiley207

Reaction score
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I had an interesting Sesame dream last night. It was one morning and my brother and I were watching TV. We were flipping through channels, and when we hit Channel 10, it was all staticky but I could hear the Sesame Street News theme beginning. Then the picture cleared and showed the NEWS FLASH title card with announcer. On the bottom right was the PBS Kids Sprout logo! The segment had Kermit the Frog interviewing this big Transformers-like robot. I don't remember it that much, but I DO remember hearing Jim's Kermit voice and figuring it was from the 1980s. I think the robot was computer-animated. It ended with the robot transforming into something that probably embarrassed Kermit, and then this instrumental music played, the kind often used to end Sesame Street Muppet skits. I remember that I never saw it on Muppet Wiki and was about to post info on it on the computer on this forum! But then I glanced up at the clock and noticed the numbers were wrong and I was like, "It's a dream!" Then I woke up, disappointed that I didn't discover a long lost Sesame Street News skit. :stick_out_tongue:

Cool, huh?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Now where was this thread when I was looking for it last night? Didn't think to use the forum's search option.
Anyway, no SS dreams to share. I do have a slightly related dream, but I'll put that in the other dream thread.
My question is, what the heck is it with Grover? He is indeed the last muppet one should be scared of, and yet I've thus far seen three Grover-related nightmares mentioned, one of them my own!
:super:
:eek:
And yaaay, we just love to see old threads updated!

Xerus

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this scary SS dream I had back when I was a kid in the 70's.

I was on top of the roof of 123 Sesame Street. I was watching the characters on the street having a regular episode. One of the kids saw a mysterious door in between Hooper's and the steps. He opened the door and all of a sudden, scary monsters started rushing out making grumbling growling noises. It was all the scary monsters from the first season. Beautiful Day, The green beaked monster, and all the other scary monsters you don't see on today's Sesame Street anymore. Even cartoon monsters. They were scaring away the friendly monsters and chasing and capturing all the adults and kids and anything Muppets.

Then it showed all the monsters having a wild party playing a guitar and drums. They were dancing and singing wildly and they had all the people locked up in cages and laughing at them.

I was still watching from above the roof and I was thankful I was safe up there. But then I heard some monster grumbling and I looked over at the roof door and I heard some loud pounding. I realized what was going to happen next. And sure enough, the door busted down and the monsters started charging through and I knew I was in trouble.

But then a huge blimp flew buy and sprayed a mysterious smoke covering everything in psychedelic colors. When the smoke cleared, I found all the monsters gone. Then I looked down below and saw the monsters were gone too and everyone was free and everything went back to normal.

wiley207

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this scary SS dream I had back when I was a kid in the 70's.

I was on top of the roof of 123 Sesame Street. I was watching the characters on the street having a regular episode. One of the kids saw a mysterious door in between Hooper's and the steps. He opened the door and all of a sudden, scary monsters started rushing out making grumbling growling noises. It was all the scary monsters from the first season. Beautiful Day, The green beaked monster, and all the other scary monsters you don't see on today's Sesame Street anymore. Even cartoon monsters. They were scaring away the friendly monsters and chasing and capturing all the adults and kids and anything Muppets.

Then it showed all the monsters having a wild party playing a guitar and drums. They were dancing and singing wildly and they had all the people locked up in cages and laughing at them.

I was still watching from above the roof and I was thankful I was safe up there. But then I heard some monster grumbling and I looked over at the roof door and I heard some loud pounding. I realized what was going to happen next. And sure enough, the door busted down and the monsters started charging through and I knew I was in trouble.

But then a huge blimp flew buy and sprayed a mysterious smoke covering everything in psychedelic colors. When the smoke cleared, I found all the monsters gone. Then I looked down below and saw the monsters were gone too and everyone was free and everything went back to normal.
Whoa.

Well I think it's good to have someone who grew up with Sesame Street in the early-mid 1970s on this forum! Sometimes it seems many of us here grew up with the 1980s/1990s Sesame Street (like I did, I grew up with the early 1990s version).

Xerus

Reaction score
Whoa.

Well I think it's good to have someone who grew up with Sesame Street in the early-mid 1970s on this forum! Sometimes it seems many of us here grew up with the 1980s/1990s Sesame Street (like I did, I grew up with the early 1990s version).
Thank you. Since I grew up on the scary 70's Sesame Street, all of my dreams and nightmares had a lot to do with Sesame Street.

Another weird SS dream I had was based on the cartoon about a boy who was lost and was in a weird town of buildings and creatures. In my dream, all of the buildings and creatures were having a parade and they were all on wheels. That's right, The Street Clock, The Plastic House, The Animal Fountain, The Lady Hippo, and all the rest were rolling along on wheels. The only difference was that the fish bus was replaced with a scary blue piranha bus. And when the parade entered a football stadium, the Animal Fountain suddenly tipped over and got water all over the place.

Xerus

Reaction score
I also remember this SS dream I had when I was a kid. I was playing outside when all of a sudden, I saw one of my dream arch enemies, The Yakity Yakity Yak. But thankfully, he was on the ground asleep. But then, his son came up to me. He was a cute little yak with a kid's voice. He wanted me to play with him and be his friend. I was afraid if I didn't or if I did something wrong, he'd tell Daddy Yak and I'd be in trouble.

Then later I woke up and went back to sleep again. There was the little yak again walking down the road and a voice shouted, "Are you a yakity yakity yak?" Then the little yak remembered that this father told him that if someone said those 3 Y words, he must charge at the first person he sees and he saw me! I closed my eyes and was hoping a small yak wouldn't do much damage. Then some mild crashing was heard and I woke up.