Shoplifting teen made to dress up as Bert as punishment

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
But I am glad the teen said he learned his lesson and that the shopkeeper was kindly enough not to press charges.:wisdom:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think the decision of mask might have something to do with covering the teen's face as well. It's a creative punishment. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hardly trying to take the humor out of the situation... but logically speaking, he's making him work for his punishment... surely you've seen people outside various stores in costumes twirling signs.

Saw a Jesus and a Stewie from Family Guy outside a costume store handing out flyers... no joke.

That said, I'd NEVER wanna wear Bert or Ernie's sweaters. I love those characters so dearly much... but they look itchy, hot and uncomfortable.

(and if it were me, i'd RULLY humiliate the kid... make him dress up as Barney).

ISNorden

Reaction score
Thank Heaven the police blotter in that kid's hometown didn't publish a photo of him "doing time" at the store. The last thing Sesame fans need is more proof that Bert Is Evil...:zany: I'm betting the guy will hate Muppets as much as he hates shoplifting, by the time his punishment ends.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah- a Bert is Boring campaign would've been more effective. (But I love him anyway- haha.):frown::stick_out_tongue: