1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Shoplifting teen made to dress up as Bert as punishment

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

2. GonzoLeaper Active Member

How is that punishment? That's cosplay! lol:):(:p
  3. GonzoLeaper Active Member

But I am glad the teen said he learned his lesson and that the shopkeeper was kindly enough not to press charges.:wisdom:
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

:) That's all I can say. :confused: :D LOL
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I think the decision of mask might have something to do with covering the teen's face as well. It's a creative punishment. :(
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Hardly trying to take the humor out of the situation... but logically speaking, he's making him work for his punishment... surely you've seen people outside various stores in costumes twirling signs.

Saw a Jesus and a Stewie from Family Guy outside a costume store handing out flyers... no joke.

That said, I'd NEVER wanna wear Bert or Ernie's sweaters. I love those characters so dearly much... but they look itchy, hot and uncomfortable.

(and if it were me, i'd RULLY humiliate the kid... make him dress up as Barney).
  7. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Or Justin Bieber. That'd be scary.:)
  8. ISNorden Active Member

Thank Heaven the police blotter in that kid's hometown didn't publish a photo of him "doing time" at the store. The last thing Sesame fans need is more proof that Bert Is Evil...:zany: I'm betting the guy will hate Muppets as much as he hates shoplifting, by the time his punishment ends.
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ah, Bert's too dull to be evil.
  10. GonzoLeaper Active Member

Yeah- a Bert is Boring campaign would've been more effective. (But I love him anyway- haha.):(:p