Me and My Monsters

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC Forum,

I'm writing to ask if any UK members are planning to tape "Me and My Monsters" on CBBC? I am having problems with my DVD recorder and I don't think I will be able to tape it. Is there any chance that anyone can do me a copy of the series please? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
Hi, i will try my best to get all episodes but i missed today and yesterdays. I'm sure it will all be repeated though seeing as they are doing a daily run of the first series (in incorrect order it seems).

I really love the show. Produced by ex-Henson people, lovely puppets made by Henson, puppeteered by great Henson connected people - its probably one of the best ever non Muppet/Fraggle Henson shows, even though technically it isn't one lol

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Who are the puppeteers in this? I would love to know who performs Haggis, Norman and Fiend. They are beautiful puppets. Well done, Henson!

Luke

Reaction score
Fiend - Heath McIvor and Alice Osborne
Haggis - Don Austen and Sean Masterson
Norman - Mathew Mcoy and Fiona Gentle

Puppets built by Niki Lyons, Jamie Campbell and Dan Carlilse at Henson

Muppety people producing are Pete Coogan & Martin G Baker (who have now formed Baker Coogan productions), and Lisa Henson & Halle Stanford (at Henson itself)

Most of the puppeteers worked on Farscape. Other than Don Austen who has worked on Muppets, Hoobs and loads of other British stuff.

Cool website for it at - http://www.meandmymonsters.tv

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi, i will try my best to get all episodes but i missed today and yesterdays. I'm sure it will all be repeated though seeing as they are doing a daily run of the first series (in incorrect order it seems).

I really love the show. Produced by ex-Henson people, lovely puppets made by Henson, puppeteered by great Henson connected people - its probably one of the best ever non Muppet/Fraggle Henson shows, even though technically it isn't one lol
Hi Luke, thank you for your very kind offer, but I think I'm sorted as someone has already offered to record it for me. I hope it goes to plan! May I come back to you if I need to?

I'm glad you love the show, I have only seen the first episode on the iplayer and I enjoyed it too. The puppets are really great and very colourful. Haggis is one of my fav. monsters, Don Austen has done a really good job.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Danny

Yes of course, come back to me anytime.

I love Haggis too, have always enjoyed Don Austen characters. I'm loving Fiend too, great personality. I hope in time there is some merchanside.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Sigh* You guys get all the interesting TV shows (in my opinion, at least).

Any news as to whether or not it will ever get aired over here? :confused:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This all sounds very positive!

Im pleased to say that I agree with all the above. I am also really enjoying the show! I got it on series link on SKY.

My fave has to be Fiend, what a totally amazing looking puppet, and a great new idea having performers hands in his feet and rods for the arms.

I wonder if there will be any merchandise for this show? I want plushes!

Great Work

Chris

Luke

Reaction score
I would loveeeeeeeee Action Figures or PVC's.

I also have love for Norman. Yeah he just brings and beeps and wheeee's but he's crazy, random and looks so cool.

**** today at the episode this morning when Haggis had "human dad thingy persons" phone and asked "Whats Delety All?" haha

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just to let you all know I just got all 13 shows from CBBC. Drop me a line who wants a copy.