My New Puppet!

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for that! I'm actually in the process of auditioning for Sesame Street... I don't think it'll end in me becoming Kermit or Ernie, but a guy can dream! I'd just be happy with seeing the Stoop in real life :smile:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Did anyone tell you that you sound just like Steve Whitmire? At least Ernie, Kermit, and the monster do. Great work.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks, Adam!

Beaker, I've gotten the "Steve" compliment a few times, but it's always great to hear again :smile: Would you say, though that the monster sounds like a Whitmire puppet? I wouldn't have classified him into that voice range.

Truth be told, I actually think the monster would have been most effective as a Richard Hunt role :wink:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I just heard some Wembley/Rizzo vibes coming from the monster. First thing that popped in my mind.

As for Ernie and Kermit, they sound JUST LIKE Whitmire's versions of the characters, though my versions are kind of a mix of Henson and Whitmire (Kermit's closer to Henson, Ernie's closer to Whitmire)

Wembleyfan

Reaction score
I prefered Jim Henson's Kermit the Frog and Ernie to Steve Whimire's, but he did a great job with Beaker, Rizzo the Rat, and Wembley Fraggle

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I prefered Jim Henson's Kermit the Frog and Ernie to Steve Whimire's, but he did a great job with Beaker, Rizzo the Rat, and Wembley Fraggle
Yeah, Whitmire is no slouch when it comes to the higher pitched characters (Wembley is my favorite role of his, but Beaker is a close second, though I prefer Hunt's version a little more), and he's a worthy successor to Henson when it comes to Kermit. Ernie is decent. Just something about the tone of voice kinda bothers me. :stick_out_tongue:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Aaw. I really like him! Great work! :smile: