Bizarre Sesame Street Painting

Fraggline

Reaction score
Rats! The item isn't on eBay anymore; I would like to have seen it! What did it look like?

Fraggline

Reaction score
Wow, that's artistic! I wonder what the painter meant by that...perhaps people are more than just what they seem on the outside?:frown:(not to frown, though, you know what I mean!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BERT: Say Ernie, where'd you put the ball and bat? What say we go to the park and practice some pitching?
ERNIE: Um... gee Bert, uh... I don't know... I think, um... I think I'll just stay here, and... read a book or something... uh... *Backs away slowly*
BERT: Hm. What's with him?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
BERT: Say Ernie, where'd you put the ball and bat? What say we go to the park and practice some pitching?
ERNIE: Um... gee Bert, uh... I don't know... I think, um... I think I'll just stay here, and... read a book or something... uh... *Backs away slowly*
BERT: Hm. What's with him?
LOL, I can just picture that. Though as a kid I probably would have been terrified if I saw that on the show, lol. :frown:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Looks like Bert took one too many steroids. O___o

It's a very interesting piece. I need to assess my feeling on it and decide whether I like it or not.