1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bizarre Sesame Street Painting

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by sagebrush, Jan 7, 2011.

1. sagebrush

sagebrush New Member

2. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Rats! The item isn't on eBay anymore; I would like to have seen it! What did it look like?
  3. sagebrush

sagebrush New Member

4. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Wow, that's artistic! I wonder what the painter meant by that...perhaps people are more than just what they seem on the outside?:((not to frown, though, you know what I mean!)
  5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I like it actually, very unexpected!
  6. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Shouldn't Bert be playing for the Yankees?:(:p:)
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

BERT: Say Ernie, where'd you put the ball and bat? What say we go to the park and practice some pitching?
    ERNIE: Um... gee Bert, uh... I don't know... I think, um... I think I'll just stay here, and... read a book or something... uh... *Backs away slowly*
    BERT: Hm. What's with him?
  8. heralde

LOL, I can just picture that. Though as a kid I probably would have been terrified if I saw that on the show, lol. :(
  9. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Looks like Bert took one too many steroids. O___o

It's a very interesting piece. I need to assess my feeling on it and decide whether I like it or not.
  10. heralde

A Very Special Episode of Sesame Street! :wisdom:
  11. Puckrox

Can you say "After School Special"? XD
  12. heralde

R is for Rehab, which is where you're going, Bert old buddy, if you don't stop taking those steroids! :p
  13. Puckrox

Goodness. Well, kids have to learn eventually, right? Might as well teach them this way. Sorry, Bert. :(
  14. heralde

OK, OK, maybe that was a little much, hehe. Now we're getting into Family Guy territory! :p
  15. Puckrox

Hehe, okay. The joke was good while it lasted. XD
  16. heralde

Thanks, hehe. Thankfully this Very Special Episode is only an hour long. ;)