Hensonville City 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes upstairs to Apartment 6 to leave them their jackets...

For Kim: A wine red-brown lounging jacket, bordered by light piping around the collar, has a pocket for her glasses, and bears a library carded hardcover book embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Boober: A soft teal lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a large soap bubble embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Gillis: A soft brownish lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Large blackened musical note embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Mimzy: A soft lavender lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Fragglish seashell from Fraggle Cove embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Tosh: A soft moss colored lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Fragglish rollie from Fraggle Rock embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Beastie: A Fraggle Rock logo nametag plate.

Hope you like these.

Hmm... Wonder if Kathy or Beth's around and I could bug them about the pipes from :batty:'s organ. I'd ask himself, but I want to surprise him with the additions to the overall roster.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmm... Wonder if Kathy or Beth's around and I could bug them about the pipes from :batty:'s organ. I'd ask himself, but I want to surprise him with the additions to the overall roster.
Prairie goes and knocks on Apt 1's doorYoohoo Ed!It's Prairie. Need help?By the way...today's Gaffer's birthday.So maybe you all and Fatatita would want to come over and wish her a happy birthday. Don't think you'd want the cake though. It's made of Fancy Feast.Fatatita might enjoy it though.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens door... Oh hi Prairie. Help? Yes... Dunno if you remember the sketches where :batty:'s organ pipes counted out up to the Number of the Day. What I'm needing is help visualizing each based on the voice, asked for a MUP3 of the one where all twenty pipes counted off, haven't gotten any replies yet though. Of corpse we'd like to come. I'm mailing some brownies I got from my mom and sending them to Christy B, it's her birthday today too.
BTW: Happy Valentine's/Friendship Day. *Gives Prairie a hug.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Opens door... Oh hi Prairie. Help? Yes... Dunno if you remember the sketches where :batty:'s organ pipes counted out up to the Number of the Day. What I'm needing is help visualizing each based on the voice, asked for a MUP3 of the one where all twenty pipes counted off, haven't gotten any replies yet though. Of corpse we'd like to come. I'm mailing some brownies I got from my mom and sending them to Christy B, it's her birthday today too.
BTW: Happy Valentine's/Friendship Day. *Gives Prairie a hug.
Prairie hugging Ed back Happy Valentines'/Friendship Day to you too Now lemme think. I thought the Count's organ had been out of tune & you needed me or Rowlf to help you re tune it. But you're trying to find the voices that counted out the number of the day..Wish I could help.But I can't. Sah-ree. See you later for Gaffer's birthday party.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Julia: *in her apartment's main living space, looking through pictures on her camera for a photography project she's working on*

Rizzo: *is playing video games* So, got any big Valentine's Day plans?

Julia: Pfft. No. Unless you count eating twelve boxes of chocolate by my sad, lonely self in my room, watching chick flicks, and sobbing.

Rizzo: Ah, come on, Valentine's isn't that bad.

Julia: Maybe not for you, but I've never had a Valentine before. *sad face*

Rizzo: Well how's 'bout I be your Valentine and we can eat chocolate and watch chick flicks together.

Julia: Aaaaw! I'd like that Rizzo! *hugs* Thank you!

Pepe: *Emerges from his bedroom, with a rose in his mouth and wearing an outfit that screams Wuthering Heights* I am prepared!

Rizzo: What are you wearing?

Pepe: My Valentine's outfit! It is time for Pepe to woe the ladies! *to Julia* Hola. You are very bonita today!

Julia: You're barking up the wrong tree, bud.

Pepe: Very well! I shall go find women who appreciate romance! *leaves the apartment*

Rizzo: ...Should we follow him?

Julia: ...Yeah, that'd probably be wise.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *dances around with a mop* can't read my poker faaace....

Johnny: X___x Please make it stop...

Camilla: *rolls her eyes* Bya-bluck gauk, bwa-bwauk. (Suck it up, Johnny.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*As Prairie leaves... That's okay, maybe Beth will know/be able to help instead.

*Hearing Liza's upstairs in Apartment 12...

For Camilla: A bright blue lounging jacket that fits over her chicken-winged physique, bordered by shimmering silk blue trim around the collar and cuffs, bearing a white egg embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Gonzo: A mauve colored lounging jacket, bordered by a checkerboard collar and trim around the cuffs, bearing a chicken and hot chili peppers crossed over each other embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Johnny: A sleek burgundy lounging jacket, bordered by golden trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing an image of Tony Bennet's Muppetized mug—something akin to the Bust of Beethoven—embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Sal: A darker brownish lounging jacket, bordered by simpler yellowish trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing a half-peeled golden banana embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
For Liza: A gray washed lounging jacket, bordered by silver trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing a sort of super deformed chivy Kermit icon embroidered on the jacket's front left side.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey Ed, heard you were curious about some stuff with the Count's Organ. I honestly don't remember those sketches, I do remember one time he played and sang up to the number 8, but that's the best I can remember, in fact, I think it's the song "Eight Beautiful Notes" I'm thinking of!

Rowlf: That's a good song

Beth: You ever played it?

Rowlf: Nope, but maybe I should!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the one everyone knows. The sketches with the pipes from the organ counting out the Number of the Day are from the more recent seasons, the middle 30's of Sesame, it's findable on the Wiki. Thanks anyway Beth.
*Leaves heart cookies at Kathy's, Beth's, Ailie's, Julia's, and Liza's apts that Uncle D helped me bake today (okay, so I asked and he thankfully obliged, I gotta pay him back though, dunno how).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves more cookies at Caitlyn's, Erin's, and Kim's apts.

Status
Not open for further replies.