Your Forum Wishlist

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm backing up Snowth's suggestion for a gender option on our profiles. Most forums I've been to have an option where you can select what you are, or even put nothing if you dont feel comfortable, and I always wondered why this forum doesnt.

Also, what about a spoiler tag?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems to me that a vast majority of us have been requesting/suggesting gender options for our profiles for about five years now. :crazy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It seems to me that a vast majority of us have been requesting/suggesting gender options for our profiles for about five years now. :crazy:
Well I'm a guy if you can't figure that out by my name then there is a problem.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well I'm a guy if you can't figure that out by my name then there is a problem.
And then there's people like me who not only has a name that doesn't give anyone any clues but my occasional comments about the sexiness of Ben Browder, Jason Segel, or Bobo doesn't exactly help people guess correctly either!

(i've actually recently toyed with the idea of finally replacing the avatar i've used since the switch from delphi 13 years ago to one with my own photo in it.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And then there's people like me who not only has a name that doesn't give anyone any clues but my occasional comments about the sexiness of Ben Browder, Jason Segel, or Bobo doesn't exactly help people guess correctly either!

(i've actually recently toyed with the idea of finally replacing the avatar i've used since the switch from delphi 13 years ago to one with my own photo in it.)
Wow i think that would be interesting. Bobo could kind of be sexy but then Fozzie and Yogie Bear would be to.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's not the case with everyone, though. For example, am I male or female?
Well your a um... whatever I'm kidding I dont know I don't want to offend so I wont say. Ok I can see how we would need a gender thing.

TSSD

Reaction score
What's a TSSD? :embarrassed:
The most amazing, awesome, smart, and humble person you will ever meet. :smile:
(I hope you all realize I'm joking, and don't think I'm just some stuck-up jerk)