1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Forum Wishlist

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm backing up Snowth's suggestion for a gender option on our profiles. Most forums I've been to have an option where you can select what you are, or even put nothing if you dont feel comfortable, and I always wondered why this forum doesnt.

Also, what about a spoiler tag?
  2. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It seems to me that a vast majority of us have been requesting/suggesting gender options for our profiles for about five years now. :crazy:
  3. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well I'm a guy if you can't figure that out by my name then there is a problem.
  4. dwmckim Well-Known Member

And then there's people like me who not only has a name that doesn't give anyone any clues but my occasional comments about the sexiness of Ben Browder, Jason Segel, or Bobo doesn't exactly help people guess correctly either!

(i've actually recently toyed with the idea of finally replacing the avatar i've used since the switch from delphi 13 years ago to one with my own photo in it.)
  5. TSSD Active Member

That's not the case with everyone, though. For example, am I male or female?
  6. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow i think that would be interesting. Bobo could kind of be sexy but then Fozzie and Yogie Bear would be to.
  7. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well your a um... whatever I'm kidding I dont know I don't want to offend so I wont say. Ok I can see how we would need a gender thing.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You're TSSD. :p
  9. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

What's a TSSD? :o
  10. TSSD Active Member

The most amazing, awesome, smart, and humble person you will ever meet. :)
    (I hope you all realize I'm joking, and don't think I'm just some stuck-up jerk)
  11. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow! i had no idea please forgive me for not rolling out the red carpet! I'm kidding So are you a male or female? Now that we know what a TSSD is.
  12. TSSD Active Member

Okay, I'll tell you. Right after THIS commercial break!
    *Comercial Break*
    Okay, we're back! I am... *drumroll* a *second drumroll* male! Now, wasn't that worth it?
  13. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow that was nice! well at least now we know.
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

How come I don't get a red carpet rolled out for me when I show up in a thread? :cry:

J/K! :p
  15. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well i do that it's just so muddy by the time you show up that it just looks like the normal floor.
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Durn them mudbunnies from hoppin' around on my red carpet. ><
  17. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Yea but they are just so darn cute that I don't have the heart to tell them to stop.
  18. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I hope Phill does not mind the silliness in this thread.
  19. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to make a "Sesame People" folder, like the "Henson People" one, for threads about the human actors and anybody else on Sesame Street/Sesame Workshop staff who haven't done much additonal work for Henson.
  20. Phillip Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider that. The issue though is that there's an overlap as some folks fall under both categories or the topic relates to both Sesame and Muppets. Obviously there are some people who just worked on Sesame so this may be an area we can expand upon.