Your Forum Wishlist

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow! i had no idea please forgive me for not rolling out the red carpet! I'm kidding So are you a male or female? Now that we know what a TSSD is.

TSSD

Reaction score
Wow! i had no idea please forgive me for not rolling out the red carpet! I'm kidding So are you a male or female? Now that we know what a TSSD is.
Okay, I'll tell you. Right after THIS commercial break!
*Comercial Break*
Okay, we're back! I am... *drumroll* a *second drumroll* male! Now, wasn't that worth it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Okay, I'll tell you. Right after THIS commercial break!
*Comercial Break*
Okay, we're back! I am... *drumroll* a *second drumroll* male! Now, wasn't that worth it?
Wow that was nice! well at least now we know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come I don't get a red carpet rolled out for me when I show up in a thread? :cry:

J/K! :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
How come I don't get a red carpet rolled out for me when I show up in a thread? :cry:

J/K! :stick_out_tongue:
Well i do that it's just so muddy by the time you show up that it just looks like the normal floor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Durn them mudbunnies from hoppin' around on my red carpet. ><

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hope Phill does not mind the silliness in this thread.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to make a "Sesame People" folder, like the "Henson People" one, for threads about the human actors and anybody else on Sesame Street/Sesame Workshop staff who haven't done much additonal work for Henson.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to make a "Sesame People" folder, like the "Henson People" one, for threads about the human actors and anybody else on Sesame Street/Sesame Workshop staff who haven't done much additonal work for Henson.
Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider that. The issue though is that there's an overlap as some folks fall under both categories or the topic relates to both Sesame and Muppets. Obviously there are some people who just worked on Sesame so this may be an area we can expand upon.