I am on Cloud 9 Yet Again!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I didn't know it was possible to be on cloud nine twice...i always thought after you went to cloud nine, that you went to cloud ten.

You know, keeps things from getting clouded...uh...crowded.

But i admit being foggy on the subject.

crazy chris

Reaction score
i think you may be right... i lost count right about cloud 7...must be the altitude hahaha

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
I liked the bit with Shell... nicely played.
THANKS KING R!

i think the audio was off synch... but ill be honest... i wasnt puppeteering the day he filmed...lol... had the worse stomach virus of my life...

luckily i have an amazing team who jumped right in and did double duty

cc

dmoss

Reaction score
Wow, Chris; I'm so proud of you for just going after your dream...how incredible! Think of lives you're touching and shaping in your community...wow! :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Wow, Chris; I'm so proud of you for just going after your dream...how incredible! Think of lives you're touching and shaping in your community...wow! :smile:
thanks for those kind words dmoss!

this puppet theater has saved my life... it really has... what a wonderful experience to enjoy at this point in my life... i just try to savor it every day!

cc

Puppetainer

Reaction score
You just keep riding that cloud buddy! You're living proof that it's possible to really go after your dreams! I know that you continue to be an inspiration to me and I'm betting a few others here at the forum. Thanks pal!
:smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
thanks soooo much marc... you guys gave me the confidence to try this...and i will forever be indebted to you all!

cc

ps- come see us marc! hahaha

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Oh don't you worry buddy, I WILL be making a trip to the Junction at some time in the hopefully not-to-distant future!