Fraggle Rock T-Shirt at Target!

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
My local Target has a new yellow Fraggle Rock shirt! It has the 5 lead Fraggles and then has the show's logo!
:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Woohoo! Fraggle Rock T-shirts! That's awesome! I've seen some of the Muppets from The Muppet Show and some Sesame Street T-shirts sometimes, but it seems Fraggle Rock is one I don't see as much. Cool to know! Now to check out my local Target.:smile::excited:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
i NEED to go to target! I'm constantly hungry :smile:insatiable:smile: for muppet things, and if they are at the store, then that's terrific!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Just today I saw a Kermit hat at Wal-Mart for 10 bucks and I got all excited!:smile:

bazingababe24

Reaction score
I found the same shirt at my local Target and bought it last night! I'm wearing it tonight to the second-run theater's showing of "Young Frankenstein".:smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
What size has the Fraggle shirt been seen in? Anything a petite adult gyno-American could wear?

bazingababe24

Reaction score
What size has the Fraggle shirt been seen in? Anything a petite adult gyno-American could wear?
My Target had them in small, medium and large in something called "athletic fit". I'm also a petite adult gyno-American, and I fit into a size small. I think they're technically guy shirts, but they're a pretty soft cotton fabric, so there's no reason why a girl couldn't wear them!:smile:The Fraggle graphic is really cool --- it's distressed, so it looks somewhat like it could have been made back in the '80s!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look for one then. Heh, if it has Boober on it it's only fitting that it's distressed.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was mens... so... I'd say maybe (depending on your size) somewhere between a small or a medium would work... maybe a large in cases. They have dressing rooms there, you can probably check.

The thing about men's shirts is that the designs are sometimes gender neutral, and girls can indeed buy men's shirts and wear them no problem (I don't know how well they fit, I knew people that did this though).

Anyway, this is great. Not only do we FINALLY get an adult Male Fraggle Rock shirt (they had scads of them for girls at Hot Topic, and that was a disappointment that it was a gender segregation thing), but a general retail release one as well (none of that out of character and expensive Dr. Doozer stuff either). I hope this is a nice start to a long line of male and female (to an equal extent) Fraggle apparel. This shirt's good... I would buy it... I'm not crazy about Athletic fit, and the color's a bit bright for my tastes. But this is a great start.

Personally, I'm hoping for a Boober shirt that says "Neurotic" or something on it down the line. And Doozers of course...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I fully agree with Dr.Tooth in promoting Fraggle Rock (and Muppets in general) T-shirts and clothing for males and females equally- it gets annoying so many times finding so many Muppets clothing items that seem to be overwhelmingly aimed at females and so little for males. Nice to see something being done to correct that.:coy::smile: