1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock T-Shirt at Target!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Phillip Administrator

2. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Mine is different. The characters have the same '70s-afro 'dos, but the post is different, and Boober is a little butterball.
  3. jacobsnchz Active Member

I got the shirt as soon as I saw it in my local Target store! And all of the other Muppet shirts are awesome, too! Glad to see that my favorite characters are still alive and well and haven't been forgotten! :)
  4. jacobsnchz Active Member

5. bingboingcutie Active Member

I've seen the shirt. Now I need the shirt. Well, I think I could do some sort of iron-on transfer instead...Fraggie, you're right, I think I want mine to look differently too.
  6. Slackbot Well-Known Member

That's the shirt I have.