Fraggle Rock T-Shirt at Target!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was in Target the other day and went looking for it and found and it looks so cool. I'm wating to have a littl bit of disposable income that I don't have earmarked for anything inparticular before getting it. But it's so cute.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I went to Target today, found this shirt and immediately bought it. I didn't even look for the girls' shirt, but half the shirts I wear are actually men's since women's clothing often depict things I have no interest in. I also bought a Dig Dug shirt and a Galaga one, two arcade games I happen to love.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It just occured to me that my ssiter has an FR Christmas shirt, she got it as a gift so I have no idea where on earth it came from though.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I fully agree with Dr.Tooth in promoting Fraggle Rock (and Muppets in general) T-shirts and clothing for males and females equally- it gets annoying so many times finding so many Muppets clothing items that seem to be overwhelmingly aimed at females and so little for males. Nice to see something being done to correct that.:coy::smile:
Ain't it the truth! Any Fraggle shirts out there (especially in Hot Topic) are those "baby doll" ones. That's fine if you want a shirt that's small enough to fit your cat, but they really should make Fraggle shirts for guys.

Especially ones of Junior Gorg. He's awesome.

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ain't it the truth! Any Fraggle shirts out there (especially in Hot Topic) are those "baby doll" ones. That's fine if you want a shirt that's small enough to fit your cat, but they really should make Fraggle shirts for guys.
If they can have shot glasses, there's nothing stopping them from making Fraggle head shirts with catchphrases or something on them. I mean, a Boober shirt with the caption "Neurotic"? Who wouldn't want that... and for the girls... I dunno... maybe steal from the Charlie Sheen meme and have a Red Fraggle shirt that says "Winning" on it?

That said, i HOPE that when they do more Muppet shirts we can see the Chef and Beaker on them, and not just Animal... I still have the Beaker one from a few years back, but I'd LOVE a Chef shirt.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I've wanted a Boober Fraggle shirt for years...in fact, I actually made one when I was in 5th grade Art class (we learned how to make our own iron on transfers for shirts. It was pretty cool).

I think I know which Beaker shirt you mean. Big close up of his face and he's looking kind of nervous about something, right? I love that shirt! I have one, too, but it's getting a little worse for the wear.

Appropriately for Beaker, when I did the laundry, I saw his elongated, terrified face whizz by as he circled round and round and round in the dryer.

Boober shirts, Beaker shirts, you bet I'd buy them! I'd get a Chef one too, as long as it's not that one pose they keep using. Yeesh.

I will tell you, though, that when Fraggle Rock was in full swing on HBO, I had probably the most awesome Fraggle shirt there ever was. I can't find a picture of it on the Wiki, but if I find the image, I will definitely scan it (I think the shirt still exists with my old Fraggle stuff).

Of all things, it was a mail away offer from the HBO cable guide. Aside from being able to buy the plush Red or Gobo, you could also get this shirt.

It was made the same way as the Fraggle shirt now at Target, with the image ironed on (or however they do it).

Instead of the image at Target now, it had this image on it! How cool is that to have a shirt with the World's Oldest Fraggle on it?

If I find that shirt (it's pretty raggedy in some places now), I will still scan the image (which is unscathed).

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
Boober shirts, Beaker shirts, you bet I'd buy them! I'd get a Chef one too, as long as it's not that one pose they keep using. Yeesh.
It would be quite another topic, but I REALLY wish Disney could hammer out some deal to have Roger either design or have some of his past illustrations from the comics on merchandise, especially T-Shirts.

The FR shirt at Target's alright but A) athletic fit isn't flattering unless you only buy a small or medium and B) Neon Yellow kinda... kinda loud. I'd buy it definitely, but I'd like to see others down the line.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I finally caved and bought it. I'm so excited to wear it. When I got it out of the store the yelloe didn't seem as harsh as I originally thought it was.

Fraggline

Reaction score
My local Target has a new yellow Fraggle Rock shirt! It has the 5 lead Fraggles and then has the show's logo!
:smile:
Hey! I saw that too! Not quite my style, though...maybe I'll decorate my own "Children of Tomorrow" tee.