The "Paging a Moderator" Thread

dwmckim

Reaction score
"You can never find a cab when you need one" - Pops, The Great Muppet Caper

Being a moderator is not easy and often the work they do isn't as appreciated as it should be. While the membership of the Muppet Central Forum appreciates the work they do when they do it, it's become increasingly impossible to get a moderator's help when it's really needed.

This thread is designed to rectify that situation. Ideally, a thread like this shouldn't have to exist and hopefully the time will come sooner rather than later where better channels are put in place to get the help from a mod one needs without having to tap dance in stiletto heels while pogosticking through flames of fire while singing the mock Swedish translation of Ave Maria. But until that happens, since there is only one Great Gonzo, the rest of us have a means of publicly paging the mods at large to let them know we need their assistance. Hopefully, this is a temporary fix until a better solution can be put into place to get a mod's attention, but in the meantime, here's a place one can page a moderator and a moderator can see where their assistence is requested and needed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Paging a moderator*

Yes, I'd like a peanut butter sandwich, a pickle spear on the side, a glass of your finest fruit juice, and all for under five bucks.

dwmckim

Reaction score
(Incidentally, i'm running a betting pool regarding whether this thread gets deleted or actually taken seriously and stickied - and how long it takes for either action to occur.)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Hip Hip Hooray

...and now it's fixed. I likee this paging stuff.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your thread was updated a few minutes ago DW. Please let us know if you need anything else.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where is everybody? And where do they keep their peanut butter?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think Snowth must want some peanut butter to spread on his muffin. LOL :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Snowth must want some peanut butter to spread on his muffin. LOL :big_grin:
Euh... not exactly an ideal combination...

I'm just waiting for a peanut butter sandwich... but where are all the mods around here? :stick_out_tongue:

dwmckim

Reaction score
If it's taking too long to receive a sandwich, i don't think it's a moderator issue.

Sounds to me like the server is down.