If your collection is lacking Lips

rowlfy662

Reaction score
if only it was white shirt lips:smile: but that is a good deal for such a rare figure like lips

Dearth

Reaction score
Well, guess what?

It wasn't even a Brown Shirt Lips!

I was the buyer on that item, and it just arrived in the mail.

A Brown Shirt Lips would have completed my Lips set... alas, when I opened the package, it was another Silver Shirt Lips.

Still a good price, and my own recently-acquired loose Silver Lips was missing the little Electric Mayhem album and sleeve, so I'm gonna keep it, unless the seller still has a Brown one and will let me trade this one back in on it.

But if I had to wind up with two of one figure, I'd rather it have been the White one, since I messed up mine by the simple act of opening it. Another to keep carded, especially for this price, would have been great.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Alas, the Amazon seller did not have any more Lips figures to trade me.

But she DID offer me a partial refund if I wanted to keep the Silver one!

So I got him for $14.99! Not a bad deal.

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
actually the brown shirt lips is the only one i have in the uk muppet figures are rare mostly zoots lips playsets and i got it cheap

Dearth

Reaction score
actually the brown shirt lips is the only one i have in the uk muppet figures are rare mostly zoots lips playsets and i got it cheap
Those are rare figures here too... unless you mean that everything is rare in the UK *except* for Zoot, Lips, and the playset.

In which case, I may have to get you to grab me some 'plentiful' Red Shirt Zoots and Brown Shirt Lips!

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i wish they were easy to find here lol there even harder to find here even fozzies and gonzos are sprace actually i got lucky cause i started collectinhg in 2006 there was sets f series 8 and 5 bar janice but now lucky to find a piggy let alone zoot :smile:

Ismuthpastor

Reaction score
If anyone knows where i can get a Lips figure for a reasonable price. I'd be willing to pay between $20-$50. I would take a silver or brown. I just need him to round out my collection. If anyone has one that is willing to sell in that price range just let me know. Thanks so much!