"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just want to say that I am appalled by this trailer. It is a slap in the face of Swedish Muppet fans--and fans of Swedish Muppets--everywhere.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, well I have to say they're good at doing amusing trailers so far!

TSSD

Reaction score
Wow, it looks amazing! Some notable points:
0:15- BANJOS!!!!!
0:26- LEW ZEALAND! (HHave we seen him in these trailers before? I don't remember.)
0:29- Chris Cooper looks awesome up against Kermit, I love it!
0:31- LINK!!!! And is that Wayne?!!?!?!?
0:34- Looks like Cooper's gang not only has Uncle Deadly, but still includes Bobo, as well as Statler and Waldorf!!! Awesome!
0:35-BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!! Also, it looks like the contract is titled "The Standard Contract."
0:38- I guess this is where they find Bunsen/Beaker. Not really a fan of the background, looks really green screen-ey
0:40- Whil at first glance it looks like the Muppet Show logo, look at the letter after "O". It's an N, therefore, I believe this is the logo for the Muppet Telethon! AWESOME TO SEE a reference to the old logo! When was the last time we saw Kermit in the middle of a giant "O"?
0:43- Looks like this was filmed specificaly for the trailer. Gotta love things lke that. LOVE that he references all the parody trailers!
0:52- Is that Beau behind the Chef? (Thanks Beau and Slackbot) And gotta love an explosion!
0:54- Awesome parody logo!
0:56- LOL! LOVE IT!!!
1:00- NOOOOO!!! WHY MUST IT BE OVER?!?! WHY?!!?!?

All in all an AMAZING TRAILER!!! Why must the movie be so far away?!?!

Beauregard

Reaction score
BOBO! Bobo is there, which means that Pepe will be there which means that Rizzo will be there which means that our biggest worry about the film is not happening! It won't just include the classics. I literally cannot speak at this stage!

The guy behind the Chef is Beauregard! Check the hat.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's Beauregard behind the Chef at 0:52. The guy needs his own janitor--he generates almost as much mess as Muppet Labs.

TSSD

Reaction score
BOBO! Bobo is there, which means that Pepe will be there which means that Rizzo will be there which means that our biggest worry about the film is not happening! It won't just include the classics. I literally cannot speak at this stage!

The guy behind the Chef is Beauregard! Check the hat.
You're right, I don't know how I didn't see it! It's so obvious now that I look at it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
My fuzzy purple butt has just been ziffeled. It tingles.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score

Wayne. What are you even doing there. You're an obscure first season gag. You don't even have any lines.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
This rocks! Wayne, Lew, Beau, Link, Uncle Deadly, Bobo, Green Lantern... oh, wait... that last one's not in the movie...

But this is just awesome! It's great to see all these minor characters again and the main ones back on the big screen!