"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
...Beau, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Marvine, even Beautiful Day Monster where all in the first trailer, guys...

Along with Droop and Bobby Benson

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be more excited about this film. I am so amazingly joyful right now!

Let me also say that I like that the fact that there has not been too much footage or photos released. The stuff that has been released has been so good and made me so excited to see what other surprises are in this movie that I don't want it all to be given away until I'm sitting in the theater watching the film!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I think it's just a prop, Minnor. Or at least, Dr. Teeth, note the green 'hand' next to it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be more excited about this film. I am so amazingly joyful right now!
Agreed. If I get any more excited, I'd break into the Disney Studios!

And here's the kicker... we actually have FOOTAGE of the movie WITH LINES!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am literally SO excited! Mostly about the tiny Rat-sized starbucks cup. I love a bit of product placement, me.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Bobo's there, so we know modern characters are involved!

Also, did anyone see the paper Chris Cooper and friends are reading? It's the "Standard Rich and Famous" contract from TMM!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's just a prop, Minnor. Or at least, Dr. Teeth, note the green 'hand' next to it?
I've looked real closely, and don't see any green hands (I see what looks like a bush or parts of a tree).

In the clip where Miss Piggy says "Kermie, we need you", I thought maybe that was part of a flashback showing what lead to the Muppets splitting up, but then I noticed Walter is there with the group. It is intreguing... Unless Walter actually got to meet the Muppets as they broke up, or unless they took Miss Piggy's dialogue from a different scene and looped it there (I've seen trailers and promos which loop dialogue from different scenes).